Would you want CoD to implement a stat/skill based match making?

#1Nick_Chaos007Posted 2/3/2013 9:54:53 AM
Decide match making by stats - Results (63 votes)
Yes
44.44% (28 votes)
No
55.56% (35 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So, CoD decides to place you in games based off you stats. Meaning:

If you have a K/D of 1.50 SPM of 300 W/L of .80 or something else typical. That's who you're going to be matched up +/- 10%. People who are in a party increases the + on the % of who you play by the more you have in your party. So if you have a party of 2-9 then you will face higher competition then the 10%. Each person you add to your party increasing the level of the AVERAGE of your party start at 10% higher then you average.

Now, this would be easy to get around as I'm sure everyone would immediately think a way to break it so they can beat down the noobs. BUT WAIT! I can fix that. Every Week, or 2 weeks or Month. Which every would better, they average out your stats to place you where you need to be placed. So if your K/D or SPM drop drastically one month it continues to average it out.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#2TheKingOfKoolPosted 2/3/2013 10:16:34 AM
They should first implement a party vs party system. If you're in a party of 2 you're going to join a game with a party of 2. If you join a game as a full party you'll face a full party or 4-5 people in a party. If you play solo, you'll face people playing solo.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#3Nick_Chaos007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:20:35 AM
TheKingOfKool posted...
They should first implement a party vs party system. If you're in a party of 2 you're going to join a game with a party of 2. If you join a game as a full party you'll face a full party or 4-5 people in a party. If you play solo, you'll face people playing solo.

I agree. Although if you want to play solo you can always do moshpit; however, you should face other parties if you're in one, or at the very least peoples with better stats then you.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#4GreatKiraLordPosted 2/3/2013 10:25:31 AM
TheKingOfKool posted...

This would awesome.
#5firedemon 2600Posted 2/3/2013 10:59:42 AM
I'd much rather them implement something so I don't get into a losing of 60-15 KC with an enemy swarm up. This causes people to back out of lobbies, then getting probation because of it. That's a major problem IMO.
---
<<<Carve me a smile, make it deep and wide and mortal...drain my eyes 'til the sky goes pop...>>>
#6greggreggreg2000Posted 2/3/2013 11:10:25 AM
TheKingOfKool posted...

I've been wanting this for a long time. I think they should get rid of the mercenary playlist and just put solo players together and parties together in matchmaking. That way everyone plays the game type they want against people/teams in the same situation as them.
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#7supertomato_13Posted 2/3/2013 11:15:47 AM
The matchmaking should always be connection based. Always.
#8cedieboldPosted 2/3/2013 11:19:59 AM
Yes. Because even when I party up with 6 other dudes, I don't find much fun in squashing pub. I want a challenging experience or the game gets boring for me.
---
PSN - DuckySolo
Playing: WWE 13 / On-Deck: COD:BLOPS2
#9NightMare_CowPosted 2/3/2013 11:32:55 AM
It should be based off K/D. NOT spm. My spm is so ridiculously high it makes the game for me borderline unplayable.

SPM can be intensely high just by racking up Assists, UAV Assists, Lodestar Assists, Dragonfire Kills, Hunter Killer Kills, etc.

I have a K/D of 1.16, level 18 0 prestige, but because of my spm of 200, I get into lobbies with people Level 48 8 Prestige, (Non-hacked) Prestige masters, and rarely see people of my actual K/D or level.
#10Zed7777ZR1Posted 2/3/2013 11:34:20 AM
i completely agreewith the king of kool ( which is a huge shocker )

not only would that help with making match making make more sense ...

it would drop the boosting factor to a great level ...

and most people get thier higher stats being with a party since they always have someone guarding thier back and working with them ...