Would you want CoD to implement a stat/skill based match making?

#11Nick_Chaos007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:50:21 AM
cediebold posted...
Yes. Because even when I party up with 6 other dudes, I don't find much fun in squashing pub. I want a challenging experience or the game gets boring for me.

IT would still choose the best connection for host. It wouldn't change that. That's what it does right now, who ever is in the lobby it chooses th best connection.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#12Weiland101Posted 2/3/2013 1:19:22 PM
I also agree with Kingofkool in the party v party thing but I don't think it will happen. People would whine too much. Isn't there skill based matchmaking anyway?

NightMare_Cow posted...
It should be based off K/D. NOT spm. My spm is so ridiculously high it makes the game for me borderline unplayable.

SPM can be intensely high just by racking up Assists, UAV Assists, Lodestar Assists, Dragonfire Kills, Hunter Killer Kills, etc.

I have a K/D of 1.16, level 18 0 prestige, but because of my spm of 200, I get into lobbies with people Level 48 8 Prestige, (Non-hacked) Prestige masters, and rarely see people of my actual K/D or level.

I am not sure if I have missed something with this post but a SPM of 200 is only ridiculously high for SnD but I other than that a SPM is extremely average.
#13greggreggreg2000Posted 2/3/2013 2:14:10 PM
supertomato_13 posted...
The matchmaking should always be connection based. Always.

Right. After the parties are filtered out.
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#14Logic3XXPosted 2/4/2013 8:50:13 AM
cediebold posted...
Yes. Because even when I party up with 6 other dudes, I don't find much fun in squashing pub. I want a challenging experience or the game gets boring for me.

Nope...I have no interest in trying ever...I don't play for competition or challenge or the satisfaction of anything...it's a video game...if i get placed in a lobby of talent randomly...so be it i'll play up to it...if I get sub-par players all day...I'll enjoy it like a fat bottomed, big breasted blonde...I've never even really thought about the matchmaking system until this game since I figured it was always random...which was great...personally I hate it now.
---
ALWAYS RECRUITING @ www.avthq.org - PSN: LogicPrhyme - AVT Commander
#15ChokoonPosted 2/4/2013 8:53:47 AM
same skill level, worst connection = fun
---
You're Welcome
#16darkshadowmasterPosted 2/4/2013 8:57:17 AM
I would like them to modify their MM system to where it doesn't repeatedly throw full parties into completely separate lobbies then make you sit for 45 seconds at "reconnecting to party" before it finally fails.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#17Asylum_71Posted 2/4/2013 9:03:42 AM
..Why are you acting as if there isn't stat-based match making in this game? It takes mainly two things into consideration: your rank and your SPM.

Anyway, it's a terrible idea. MW3 actually did the party v party thing right by having Face Off for 2v2s and 3v3s and still having Team Tac for 4v4s. You guys can't seriously keep thinking that making the regular match making worse would somehow improve your game.. You're just going to lag even more due to the smaller number of people you'll connect to.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715