The call of duty community

#1killaz18Posted 2/3/2013 1:01:51 PM
Is probably the most inconsiderate, careless, moronic, childish, time wasting community of all game communities. Never did i try and play coop in a game before that had so many children, teenage's and young adult's that moan and groan when they cannot get their way and just quit.
Not all my friends have cod black ops 2 so...And i', not looking to make any more friends. Just wish people could respect random's as they do with their mic'd up bum buddy's...
#2oblivionscythePosted 2/3/2013 1:15:42 PM
Try playing LoL. That community is far worse.
---
LoL and Halo 4.
GT- Antiigone. LoL - Thesevenplagues.
#3blaze9990Posted 2/3/2013 1:21:24 PM
oblivionscythe posted...

I thought you meant try playing, lol.
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication
#4harlem545Posted 2/3/2013 1:33:55 PM
blaze9990 posted...
oblivionscythe posted...

I thought you meant try playing, lol.

It's all about comma placement
---
Official Facepalm of the PS3 boards. BANG BANG
PSN: harlem545 or wii-remote545
#5Zed7777ZR1Posted 2/3/2013 2:49:34 PM
what is LOL ...?

the game i mean ...?
#6LuneyToonzPosted 2/3/2013 2:51:33 PM
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
what is LOL ...?

the game i mean ...?

League of Legends.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/m82ux5.jpg <--- hehehe.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSlowMotion91 <-- Check it! All free, all fun.
#7UnosMundosPosted 2/3/2013 3:01:49 PM
I've heard of LoL notoriously obnoxious community, but I've (thankfully) had no experience with it. The CoD community, however, is as bad as the TC said, if not worse. The problem is that it's the people who sling slurs of all kinds, who rage incessantly, who send insulting messages to other players, who complain about losing or winning or connections or camping or really anything, and the players who make obscene yet decidedly uninspired emblems and write to professional gaming publications to defend their "right" to do so based on the constitution, those players are the loudest and most visible. Their idiotic noise drowns out the quiet players who might even do something as unheard of as sending "gg" messages to respectable opponents at the end of an exciting match. It's shameful behavior and it's hardly getting any better as people who started on CoD 4 should have begun growing up by now.
---
Now Playing: Resonance of Fate, FF XIII-2, Disgaea 3, Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Black Ops II. Not necessarily in that order.
#8fallenKlNGPosted 2/3/2013 3:51:33 PM
This is the only community I know where everyone dislikes the game, but continues to play anyway.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#9OmegaS13Posted 2/3/2013 9:17:14 PM
UnosMundos posted...
I've heard of LoL notoriously obnoxious community, but I've (thankfully) had no experience with it. The CoD community, however, is as bad as the TC said, if not worse. The problem is that it's the people who sling slurs of all kinds, who rage incessantly, who send insulting messages to other players, who complain about losing or winning or connections or camping or really anything, and the players who make obscene yet decidedly uninspired emblems and write to professional gaming publications to defend their "right" to do so based on the constitution, those players are the loudest and most visible. Their idiotic noise drowns out the quiet players who might even do something as unheard of as sending "gg" messages to respectable opponents at the end of an exciting match. It's shameful behavior and it's hardly getting any better as people who started on CoD 4 should have begun growing up by now.

This is why Sabotage, when played with the right people, was THE BEST mode ever. You met some of the most awesome people in that mode and when you finally won, you said "GOOD *********** GAME!!!!"
---
A new life has begun
#10Greg_thestrangePosted 2/3/2013 9:47:02 PM
UnosMundos posted...

Agreed. I do complain about lag comp and camping but I can also see camping as a play style of the patient... which I am not. I don't get mad at those who GET lag comp (when it isn't from a lag switch that somehow magically freezes me in place and next thing I know I'm respawned I don't know where and never saw the killcam) but rather mad that a multimillion dollar corporation can't put out the money to get some dedicated servers. I'm actually a network administration major and from what I know they wouldn't even need that flippin many of the damn things. Couple hundred grand and they'd be set for 2 or 3 different CoD games at one time and things would run more smoothly than at present.
---
Made of Earth, Formed of Water, Kilned in Fire, and Sings with the Wind. Ocarinas are Born of the World and Loved by the World.
PSN: Gregory_H64735