I still see people boosting wtf!

#1LugadokastroPosted 2/3/2013 1:43:22 PM
I thought they were throwing bans on this more frequently
PSN zombie-abuse on raid kill confirmed went 54-0 boosting
And did nothing but call emp, lodestar and stealth choppers
There was another booster there too but I managed to stop him

Is there anyway I can send the video to trey arch to have his ass thrown to oblivion?

It just makes me mad that I'm trying to play a fair game and I can't move 2 feet without getting hit with choppers and missiles
#2iToro86Posted 2/3/2013 5:01:51 PM
give us their IDs and we can report/ troll/ harass them for boosting
---
PSN: JP86_tb.
We used to say "Wee! Ha-ha!", now: "Haha, the Wii."
#3Lugadokastro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:44:16 PM
I already posted his PSN ID up top

Zombie-Abuse
#4iToro86Posted 2/3/2013 5:58:07 PM
Lugadokastro posted...
I already posted his PSN ID up top

Zombie-Abuse

ah, over looked it, thanks
---
PSN: JP86_tb
"Sometimes, a dog's gotta risk it, to get the biscuit"
#5VIIVincentPosted 2/3/2013 6:06:35 PM
had a match earlier. kc and not even 5 minutes in, the enemy called in 5 Lightning Strikes back to back. we lost that round but wtf. the highest score during that time was the enemy: 18 kills, 5 deaths and like 7 confirms.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
#6indiansfan4444Posted 2/3/2013 6:47:25 PM
VIIVincent posted...
had a match earlier. kc and not even 5 minutes in, the enemy called in 5 Lightning Strikes back to back. we lost that round but wtf. the highest score during that time was the enemy: 18 kills, 5 deaths and like 7 confirms.

I can see that happening. If someone has a cp and lightning strike as pointstreaks and the hardline and engineer perks it could be possible to see 3 from 1 player in a very short time because I have done it before.
---
PSN-indiansfan44
#7ChokoonPosted 2/3/2013 7:16:51 PM
Of course there'll be since the gold camo requirement is the stupid headshots!
---
You're Welcome
#8johnwuzhere1993Posted 2/3/2013 10:12:05 PM
I pretty much constantly run into 12 year olds boosting and this is in FFA ._.
I trolled them the whole game because of course they said exaxtly where they'd be each time so I constantly showed up to that spot and killed them. Also ran into some older guys doing that the other day too and I did the exact same thing.

It probably does nothing but I report them like 20 times after each game. If I gotta work for my gold and diamonds so do you.
---
PSN: Johnwuzhere93
Pink pony is best pony
#9BuggybearPosted 2/3/2013 11:06:53 PM
I've seen two guys. They were sharing their screen, so one had a full name and the other had this (2) behind his.

I don't know how, but they managed to get in different teams in tdm. I later found them behind the garage, doing ..... things together. I left the game and reported them right away.

How the heck did they get in different teams?
---
Warning: does not play well with others.
PSN:BUGGYBEAR2010
#10Lugadokastro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:14:36 AM
Buggybear posted...
I've seen two guys. They were sharing their screen, so one had a full name and the other had this (2) behind his.

I don't know how, but they managed to get in different teams in tdm. I later found them behind the garage, doing ..... things together. I left the game and reported them right away.

How the heck did they get in different teams?

That's exactly what they were doing

They basically make a lobby and have someone join late so they're thrown on the other team