Swarm care package

#11best at gamesPosted 2/4/2013 11:00:43 AM
I have gotten the Swarm twice from using Care Packages. I have gotten everything from a Care Package at least once, except for the K9 Unit. I have never gotten that. =(
---
My Collection of Video Games: http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=bestatgames
PSN ID: best_at_games | Youtube: bestatgames | Twitter: @bestatgames
#12AlexanaxelaPosted 2/4/2013 11:14:30 AM
i was once in a close game of domination that looked like it could go either way. Then two guys on the other team called in two carepackages and got dogs and a swarm
---
Kobe's Scowl
http://www.slamdumb.com/images/comics/6_14_09.jpg
#13ShadowYomiPosted 2/8/2013 12:40:53 PM
I somehow manage to get them when I black-hat an enemy Care Package I kind of feel sorry for them.
---
The more people complain about others using a character or weapon the more people will use it.
#14dpcdominoPosted 2/8/2013 12:52:29 PM
Not ashamed to run a care package. I look at it this way, the only scorestreaks less 'valuable' than the CP are UAV, RC-XD, and Killer Drone.

With Engineer you can always re-roll these and get a higher scorestreak for the 'price' of a CP. (and getting a Death Machine is the worst)

Only downside is you can be out of the action and a little vulnerable while calling it in and the enemy might be able to steal it.

I rarely see the great scorestreaks but I do see them more then if I had Dogs or Swarm as one of my legit streaks so.....
#15tk848Posted 2/8/2013 2:26:16 PM
I have never once got K9 or Swarm from a care package, and I always use Engineer. I seem to get a lot of RC-XD's and Sentry Guns.
---
PSN - Klaatu
#163500zPosted 2/8/2013 3:01:57 PM
I got all of them from CP. Engineer for the win!
---
Guns Don't Kill People, Lag Does~!
#17CarbonFibrePosted 2/8/2013 3:16:44 PM
One time in kill confirmed, I was running engineer and set off an EMP. I get points for destroying an enemy care package helicopter. About 30 seconds later I see a couple enemies in a corner, one is diving towards the wall. I realize there's a care package there. Kill the 2, get killed by a third. Rush back and kill 2 more, black hat the package and call in their swarm. Still lost the game. :^(
#18fallenKlNGPosted 2/8/2013 3:22:30 PM
I run CP with Engineer. I'm not very good, so I rarely get CP but when I do, I almost never get the good scorestreaks. I'm pretty sure it was designed like this so I really can't complain since I'm getting potentially good scorestreaks for the price of a low one.

I've never gotten a VTOL Warship, Lodestar, Warthog, Swarm, or emp system.

I've gotten a K9 unit once, and I was attacked by three guys with no support. I killed the first dude but as soon as I turned around two other guys showed up and killed me. I quickly ran back to see my teammates had swarmed the area and had taken out the two guys, but one of my teammates took the care package. I didn't know what it was yet, but I immediately heard, "K9 unit incoming", followed by the "shared K9" medal. I was so pissed, but I was glad it was at least on my team.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#19darkstar07Posted 2/8/2013 3:26:48 PM
one time i was using care packages and i got dogs two games in a row with out running engineer
---
UFA ea sports mma heavyweight champ 12-1 ufa-league.net/rollingstone.com /choosethecover# help some friends out 5 stars for the sheepdogs
#20_Deadeye_CM_Posted 2/8/2013 4:10:33 PM
The highest I've ever gotten has been an AGR. I went through a prestige with CP and Engineer. Now, I seem to get Guardians. I got the in a single game the other day.
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye