Holy crap just switched perks...

#1VadrigarPosted 2/4/2013 2:45:07 AM
Srsly, not having Toughness on your class is practically a death sentence... O_o
#2Insta-Skill-627Posted 2/4/2013 2:48:03 AM
Vadrigar posted...
Srsly, not having Toughness on your class is practically a death sentence... O_o

It's the new Stopping Power, you'll do far better with it equipped.
---
Jester's gonna spank your butt! Spank you on the butt!
#3ChokoonPosted 2/4/2013 2:53:26 AM
Insta-Skill-627 posted...
Vadrigar posted...

It's the new Stopping Power, you'll do far better with it equipped.

---
You're Welcome
#4gigano25Posted 2/4/2013 3:44:03 AM(edited)
Personally I think toughness is pretty overrated and is the only perk 2 that i rarely use. Besides hardwired which I have never used. Only use it when haven't unlock the other perks yet after prestiging. I have never noticed much difference with or without it equipped.
#5VIIVincentPosted 2/4/2013 4:29:32 AM
shh

dont let people know about good stuff
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
#6Zombie2626Posted 2/4/2013 8:13:35 AM
Amazing in core, worthless in hardcore.
---
PSN: TMAN2626
#7xReflectingGodxPosted 2/4/2013 8:37:25 AM
I rarely use it as I play mostly in HC. Even in Core, I tend to use scavenger, although I really need to put cold blooded back on my sniper class.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#8Wolfox_kingPosted 2/4/2013 8:42:44 AM
I don't understand what's so special about Toughness. I've been doing fine without it.
---
Back when I was OK at Black Ops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9VjJmX7o7s
#9destructoclausPosted 2/4/2013 9:02:34 AM
I used to use exclusively toughness but now I use Scavenger. I thought I would have a drop in KDR but it's just not the case. I've learned that Toughness doesn't actually do all that much anyways because I have a great connection, and thus am HAMMERED by lag compensation. Seriously, in practically all of my deaths were I shoot first or even briefly but die instantly, it shows that I never shot at all. With good enough aim, if you legitimately shoot first at someone and hit them, you'll kill them most of the time. I've found that replenishing my ammo and equipment is much more useful. The EMP spam doesn't stop.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#10RedBolluPosted 2/4/2013 9:05:34 AM
destructoclaus posted...
I used to use exclusively toughness but now I use Scavenger. I thought I would have a drop in KDR but it's just not the case. I've learned that Toughness doesn't actually do all that much anyways because I have a great connection, and thus am HAMMERED by lag compensation. Seriously, in practically all of my deaths were I shoot first or even briefly but die instantly, it shows that I never shot at all. With good enough aim, if you legitimately shoot first at someone and hit them, you'll kill them most of the time. I've found that replenishing my ammo and equipment is much more useful. The EMP spam doesn't stop.

THIS
---
Valleys of Neptune