Am I the only one that thinks Diamond camo is not manly?

#11JonicitePosted 2/4/2013 6:53:59 AM
Who the **** bedazzled my AN-94?
---
PSN Alias: EmailFail
---
#12TheRealPhattyJPosted 2/4/2013 6:59:46 AM
Re2ismyFav posted...
i think it looks dumb and would not waste my time with it.

the gold m8a1 is smexy tho

I love my gold FHJ :)

And as dumb as I think the diamond camo looks....I do kinda wanna get diamond launchers.
#13RPGamer101Posted 2/4/2013 7:02:14 AM
I actually like it doesn't really both me but the skulls are probably the coolest to me. I use diamond because I did the work to get it.
---
PSN: SoundThor
#14xReflectingGodxPosted 2/4/2013 7:59:55 AM
'Sgt. Dumas, what in God's name happened to your weapon?'

'My daughter, sir, she said it needed to be prettier...'

'Prettier? That thing looks like the *** machine took a **** and died!'

'But I carved our tag and put our emblem on it, sir!'

'Doesn't change it from from being the most sissy thing I've ever seen in all my years. Get your ass down to thd brig!'

'But sir!'

'No buts here, you walking travesty of a man. Get outta here before I assign you to interior decorating to make you feel at home.'
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#15destructoclausPosted 2/4/2013 8:15:13 AM
I don't think it's that ugly. It doesn't look great on some guns but I live with it. I'm not going to work for hours and hours to earn those camos and not wear them. I wouldn't put the work in if I was just going to use other camos.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#16purple_ravenPosted 2/4/2013 8:36:29 AM
I wish they actually made a diamond-like colored cammo. Not gold with little jewels added. Pfft. I don't care to much for the gold cammos either. But use them to show off that I got them. As I probably will with the disgusted diamond whenever I get them
---
THE GAME
#17RapaleemanPosted 2/4/2013 9:30:31 AM
I prefer the default camo on most of the guns. I like the look of most of the weapons in the game.

Exceptions are the Ballista in Gold (not diamond) since it literally changes the brown/sand color to gold which looks good. The Executioner is the other. The Executioner is so dumb anyway that the little extra bit of dumb with the diamond is always welcomed.

Runner up is the Five-seveN since the magazines go in diamond yet come out gold. Stupid yet funny. None of the shotguns look good at all in my opinion.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#18H0tSh0tzZPosted 2/4/2013 9:46:33 AM
xReflectingGodx posted...
'Sgt. Dumas, what in God's name happened to your weapon?'

'My daughter, sir, she said it needed to be prettier...'

'Prettier? That thing looks like the *** machine took a **** and died!'

'But I carved our tag and put our emblem on it, sir!'

'Doesn't change it from from being the most sissy thing I've ever seen in all my years. Get your ass down to thd brig!'

'But sir!'

'No buts here, you walking travesty of a man. Get outta here before I assign you to interior decorating to make you feel at home.'

Best post EVER!!!
---
My idea of fun is seeing your insides on the outside (:
#19Theboss1248Posted 2/4/2013 10:17:22 AM
It doesn't look great on a lot of guns, though I do like the look of the RPG Diamond.
---
GC IGN: Boss112358
PSN: the_boss1013