for any master prestigers on here

#1CFHdimebag666Posted 2/4/2013 11:17:49 AM
I have been master prestige since the last x2 xp weekend.. I was just wondering to those who are also there does the game seem more boring now since you no longer rank up ??.. Ive thought about the freash start but im getting ready to go back to work an I work 60 hrs a week.. so I most likely wont get back to it again
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 2/4/2013 11:25:28 AM
No. It actually became fun for me at that point because I could just pick anything I wanted and mess around with it. No more worrying about having to unlock something.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3Ghost_61636Posted 2/4/2013 12:37:15 PM
Yup the moment I hit Master Prestige I stopped playing as often and started playing other games. I already have my Sniper's and SMG's Diamond and since their the only weapons I use I'm just not as motivated to play anymore.
---
"Sony should make a Blu-Ray less PS3"-videogamer1030
#4destructoclausPosted 2/4/2013 12:40:30 PM
I very much look forward to hitting master prestige. It will definitely provide a sense of completion for me and I'll be able to relax more on this game. I'm always working to unlock something or level up a little faster which sometimes pulls me away from how I like to play the game. When I hit master prestige I'll finally be able to just log on and play without an agenda. I think that might go double for when I have diamond shotguns, and ARs. SMGs are the only ones done so far.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#5ChungarungaPosted 2/4/2013 12:42:24 PM
http://bo2rand.xmajikx.com/

Get the fun back in to the game. With everything unlocked random class generator will be at its full potential.
---
Now you're blushing and you have an erection, no one has enough blood.
#6rpink2207Posted 2/4/2013 12:43:34 PM
It kinda did make the game less fun for me, I could care less about camos so it got kinda meh. Hit the fresh start and I have purpose again lol. And this time around Im more aware of my stats lol. Dont know if I'll get there again or not
---
Big Poppa Pump is your hookup, holla.....if ya hear me!
#7CFHdimebag666(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:48:45 PM
Well I did the reset an gotta say made the game fun again.. might not ever make it back to master but atleast when the map packs come out the game will be fun to me again....
Ps. It felt good to hit prestige master without boosting or hacking... an too those that do or did do the hack an stuff why even by the game .. its boring once master
#8DeadSPosted 2/5/2013 9:51:29 AM
I just hit master this week and I have

8 AR Gold
2 LMG Gold
2 SMG Gold
4 Pistol Gold
3 Sniper Gold

left to do to keep me busy, I also have calling card challenges to do! (such as take a point under cover of your own smoke etc)

I just play for fun anyways, but I agree working towards something makes it better. If i finish all of this who knows I might just stop playing haha.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#9ManTigerPosted 2/5/2013 9:55:10 AM
I guess so.
I found myself playing Dark Souls and BF3 as my main games with BO2 as a game I'd play every few days about a month ago. It's a nice game. But it's notihng special.
#10fang27Posted 2/5/2013 10:40:21 AM
Switched to League Play after I hit Prestige Master. Keeps me going since it's competitive.
---
LaMarr Woodley WILL make the Pro Bowl this season
James Harrison + LaMarr Woodley = 30 sacks this season