So, when are hacked prestige masters going to get banned?

#1gell0Posted 2/4/2013 4:17:58 PM
It's kind of annoying seeing full teams of hacked prestigers act like they're the most pro gamer out there.
---
http://www.youtube.com/JCRFT - Machinima Partner/Editor
PSN: itsJCRFT
#2slickuticaPosted 2/4/2013 4:21:27 PM
I've never seen one go positive
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO
#3besheldonPosted 2/4/2013 4:48:42 PM
i know right, i've almost got golden smgs (stupid chicom) and i feel it wont be a big deal because all these hacks already have it
---
PSN - shelmoon
#4Hillbilly_SmurfPosted 2/4/2013 7:13:56 PM
What difference does it make if they hacked or not? I don't really spend a whole lot of time trolling peoples combat records.
---
Dear Rockstar: Please make a new "The Warriors". Thanks, peace.
#5goldenboy1867Posted 2/4/2013 7:27:32 PM
Im a master prestige and i dont got a single weapon diamond knowing that each hacker has them i dont want them.
---
are you saying i can run from a bullet
#6Soul Reaver4Posted 2/4/2013 7:32:56 PM
Probably a month or two after the first map pack is released so they have to buy it again.
---
Discussion of rape or incest should remain serious. - GameFAQs ToS.
#7Gundam FanPosted 2/4/2013 7:33:44 PM
They already are... Treyarchs been banning prestige hackers left and right. We just need to report them. ... the problem is that it takes them time to investigate if the person is actually a prestige hacker or not, by looking through their previous games. (Like if they were level 55 prestige 1 for one game and the very next game they are master prestige) Well that scenario usually is a dead give away, but some are not that obvious.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#8veggie530Posted 2/4/2013 8:10:36 PM
Hillbilly_Smurf posted...
What difference does it make if they hacked or not? I don't really spend a whole lot of time trolling peoples combat records.

I don't know, everything known to God unlocked to them.
---
On 12/28/03, I joined these forums. The PS3 and 360 were not released, MySpace was new, Twitter nor Facebook existed... I am from the Gamefaqs stone age era.
#9gamecreator1Posted 2/4/2013 9:02:14 PM
The hack got patched bt there figuring out a new way to do it I know it aint fair.
---
Its not Luck its skill. PSN:jay_hawk127
#10kuterPosted 2/4/2013 9:04:36 PM
I heard from a friend (Take it or leave it..lol), but he told me they only look into the matter when they have 50 complaint of this particular person