So, when are hacked prestige masters going to get banned?

#11JudeHavocPosted 2/5/2013 12:19:51 AM
Lol. I sadly will have to say I was a hacked prestige player :( lol. But that was only for the fact I wanted to use diamond camo SMG guns. I frankly really suck at the game and I dont mind. Its just the fun factor really and having little twirps acting all hard and what not is really funny. But yah I stopped using the hacked account and went back to playing normally and unlocked diamond on my main NON hacked account ;) only the MsMc though..... people started cursing at me left and right I swear to god obvisouly with the hacked one. But when I explained why I did the glitch they were like " o...why didnt u say so ; D) all I said back was "well...it was pretty hard to explain with all the people telling me to shove a broom up my a.. and pull it out through my mouth and shove it back in... :/"
---
...Bleh!
#12Kroniik_atomicPosted 2/5/2013 12:26:02 AM
idk why you guys are that mad about Master prestiges. It really doesn't effect the way the game is played or how others play. it doesn't really break the game. yeah sure we have access to every gun and camo. but really? if anything we pick out the best class we like to play with and then stick to it. its basically like a lvl 55 prestige 1 person who will not prestige anymore, uses the refund tokens and then makes his classes using the guns he likes and only uses. theres nothing really bad about master prestiges. the people who do care about seeing a master prestiges are people with no lives who care too much about a video game when they will get the next installment the next year. just let us have our fun and we will let you guys have your fun. if you can beat us then so be it. maybe we don't want to work for this prestige and just want to play for fun

but seriously, does this really affect how others play? if not then there's no need to ban us. if theres a game breaking glitch were we can go out of the map or through walls then yeah thats a ban-able situation. but if your complaining about someone who has all the guns and camos, then you gotta look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself "why am i such a baby, whining about people who just want to have fun?"
---
PSN: KroNiiK_At0m1c-
#13JudeHavocPosted 2/5/2013 12:37:48 AM
It doesnt affect the game in any way possible(unless they manage they get an invinciblty glitch then id understand) but it doesnt affect it. Just its little kids that get all cocky. They think there good becuz there "master presitige"
---
...Bleh!
#14Kroniik_atomicPosted 2/5/2013 12:49:19 AM
me and my friends are master prestiges and we don't act cocky... we just troll people
---
PSN: KroNiiK_At0m1c-
#15greggreggreg2000Posted 2/5/2013 12:53:35 AM
Kroniik_atomic posted...
me and my friends are master prestiges and we don't act cocky... we just troll people

How is that better?
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#16DarkBK1995Posted 2/5/2013 1:07:18 AM
You can hack on this game?
---
Mad hoes, ask Beavis, I get nothing but-head
Bullets like the letter V, they coming after U
#17slickuticaPosted 2/5/2013 2:15:41 AM
Kroniik_atomic posted...
idk why you guys are that mad about Master prestiges. It really doesn't effect the way the game is played or how others play. it doesn't really break the game. yeah sure we have access to every gun and camo. but really? if anything we pick out the best class we like to play with and then stick to it. its basically like a lvl 55 prestige 1 person who will not prestige anymore, uses the refund tokens and then makes his classes using the guns he likes and only uses. theres nothing really bad about master prestiges. the people who do care about seeing a master prestiges are people with no lives who care too much about a video game when they will get the next installment the next year. just let us have our fun and we will let you guys have your fun. if you can beat us then so be it. maybe we don't want to work for this prestige and just want to play for fun

but seriously, does this really affect how others play? if not then there's no need to ban us. if theres a game breaking glitch were we can go out of the map or through walls then yeah thats a ban-able situation. but if your complaining about someone who has all the guns and camos, then you gotta look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself "why am i such a baby, whining about people who just want to have fun?"

How does this effect others? How about the fact that everyone else has to jump through hoops such as 150 no perk or attachments kill per gun and prestige times and earning your stuff back each time and at the same time maintaining their k/d ratios and meanwhile we got people like you who glitch their way to having everything unlocked from the start and never have to do a damn thing for it and have a 4 k/d on top of that.

So when everyone has to gimp themselves to achieve something Mr master prestige can go try hard all day and that what's messed up
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO
#18SykoslocosXRZPosted 2/5/2013 2:59:09 AM
seriously thats the most stupid reason i ever heard, you're just mad because they got it easier than you?? thats just plain jealousy over something that gives you something to do and makes the game boring faster for them, not having anything to unlock sucks ***

see if you were upset about them having everything unlocked that would be understandable since it could be seen as an advantage, but also not really a problem as kroniik said its pretty much equal with a lvl55 P1

stop being jealous, it makes your face pull an ugly
---
"Play a game of Russian Roulette and have a Blast"
#19greggreggreg2000Posted 2/5/2013 3:07:12 AM
It's not a stupid reason at all. It's a valid complaint.
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#20BURL32Posted 2/5/2013 3:11:33 AM
Majority of Prestige Hackers = Kill Fodder! Lol. I love making them look bad! They usually suk!
---
~~~Behold a red horse and its rider WAR was given power to take peace from earth and to make men slay each other.To him was given a massive sword.: Psn BURL32