So, when are hacked prestige masters going to get banned?

#61Kroniik_atomicPosted 2/7/2013 6:23:04 PM
plus if u don't think we play as well as you guys do. idk why it would matter anyways
---
PSN: KroNiiK_At0m1c-
#62TheWildOneV1Posted 2/7/2013 9:17:30 PM
Soul Reaver4 posted...
Probably a month or two after the first map pack is released so they have to buy it again.

Sounds like something that shady Crapivision would do. I do love my COD, but I can't stand Crapivsion.
---
The official Superman of the C&GN Board
#63destroyrhawkPosted 2/7/2013 9:42:47 PM(edited)
(Shoot, somebody has already stated this before, even the guy before me had it in quotes to an extent) Has anybody thought of treyarch doing a mass banning/resetting all at once instead of doing them left to right? They could roll in a wave of ban and reset right before we get map packs. Just imagine all the salty tears of these cheaters/hackers/glitchers who get restricted from playing new content when it releases. They might of already put down some money (i.e. Season Pass) I know other games/gaming companies that have done mass banning in waves

Kroniik_atomic posted...

all i hear from you is wah wah wah. plus thats not even my intention when i was getting MP. and yeah i can deal with whiny little 14 year olds crying about us hackers, hence one of the reasons why i wanted to become a MP. just to piss you guys off

Best idea ever, lets keep up the ad hominem when we have no points to actually bring up. Totally makes you sound like a Master Ruseman *rolls eyes*.

Don't give up your day job to become a jester.

When are you going to actual bring up points to defend your position?

Kroniik_atomic posted...
well destroyrhawk... i bet i can beat you fair and square. plus who cares if we hack to get MP. just let us do our thing and lets be done with it. i doubt that treyarch will do anything about it anyways at least not on ps3. they obviously favor xbox more

Since when did i say cheaters have no skill such as your implying? All i've stated is to deal with the fact that cheaters, glitchers, and hackers will get banned for those actions. And the fact that you proclaim that its not hurting anybody, you are still gaining an unfair advantage which they will ban people for.

Also What are you trying to prove with this self-proclaimed skill over the internet? Do you get a little hat for it? Honestly what do you get for it? If cheating/hacking/glitching is a factor in it, you will still receive the negative connotation for it. Do not expect special treatment. Simply deal with it. And my point still stands, I still haven't seen arguments for glitching without any ad hominem towards a person/group of people
#64Kroniik_atomicPosted 2/8/2013 1:09:30 AM
people are just gonna find ways to glitch. you cant fight it. its bound to happen then u guys will start whining again. just let it go.

plus if you think this is my actual account its not. its my troll account so i have an actual account where its legit. so i'm pretty sure if i get the DLC on that one, it'll transfer over to my other account since it'll be on my system
---
PSN: KroNiiK_At0m1c-
#65destroyrhawkPosted 2/8/2013 2:37:23 AM
Kroniik_atomic posted...
people are just gonna find ways to glitch. you cant fight it. its bound to happen then u guys will start whining again. just let it go.

plus if you think this is my actual account its not. its my troll account so i have an actual account where its legit. so i'm pretty sure if i get the DLC on that one, it'll transfer over to my other account since it'll be on my system

Not really a point on a glitchers side to say just ignore them, finding them are almost effortless so is the reporting.

And just like people finding glitches, developers will make patches and take actions to those who abuse it. And in reality takes like 15 seconds to report one of these glitchers and another five to name and shame them in the waiting lobby. It's satisfying to see them back out because they're scared. Other then that I don't lose sleep over it. It's like 100 times less effort to report them in this game compared to the effort glitchers make to find glitches.

Also its not really trolling if you spout ad hominem all the time. It'd be more like attempting to flame bait
#66mhollan3Posted 2/8/2013 10:36:04 AM
I play with a couple Masters, but they're the real deal, they get top of the list, and they don't camp/snipe.

Now last night a buddy and I played AGAINST two Masters. You could tell they were hacked. They were little campers who ended up getting 5-15. 5 kills, 15 deaths. This was apiece. :P

You can just tell who hacked for it, or who is likely a little kiddle on their brother's PS3.
#67destructoclausPosted 2/8/2013 10:45:23 AM(edited)
Kroniik_atomic posted...
idk why you guys are that mad about Master prestiges. It really doesn't effect the way the game is played or how others play. it doesn't really break the game. yeah sure we have access to every gun and camo. but really? if anything we pick out the best class we like to play with and then stick to it. its basically like a lvl 55 prestige 1 person who will not prestige anymore, uses the refund tokens and then makes his classes using the guns he likes and only uses. theres nothing really bad about master prestiges. the people who do care about seeing a master prestiges are people with no lives who care too much about a video game when they will get the next installment the next year. just let us have our fun and we will let you guys have your fun. if you can beat us then so be it. maybe we don't want to work for this prestige and just want to play for fun

but seriously, does this really affect how others play? if not then there's no need to ban us. if theres a game breaking glitch were we can go out of the map or through walls then yeah thats a ban-able situation. but if your complaining about someone who has all the guns and camos, then you gotta look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself "why am i such a baby, whining about people who just want to have fun?"

Actually, yes. You master prestige hackers DO affect everyone else. Prestige hackers use whatever they want because their camos and stats are glitched. Normal people have to jump through the 150 kills no perks/attachments hoop 15 times (or is it 19? I haven't done the LMGs). That's a lot of kills.

This is online gaming. It's always been fun to rank up and legitimately unlock things. There are plenty of gamers like myself that legitimately enjoy doing that. I remember ranking up in RSV1 was the most fun I've ever had. So many hackers doing the glitch massively undermines achieving the final rank, or diamond camos. People do that so that they can flaunt what they've earned. It's fun to do. I planned on getting master prestige and diamond camos but now there's no point. I'm doing it anyway because I already started but I absolutely detest the fact that I'm going to look like a hacker once I'm running around with my diamond guns after achieving master prestige. It's a crock of ****.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634