Invent a Scorestreak

#1Mp3fan244Posted 2/4/2013 6:44:50 PM
This game has some really wacky and cool kill... I mean Scorestreaks, but I figured that maybe us members of the community could come up with some new ones of our own. These ideas may never be used in Blops II, but who cares? Let's have fun.

Here's one to start us off.

Harbinger
2400 Pointstreak
This Scorestreak is more or less a very futuristic MOAB variant. However, instead of a bomb, the weapon itself is a giant sattelite laser. The beam fires into the middle of the map and creates a dome-shaped explosion that gradually increases in size until everyone on the enemy team dies. Using this streak will NOT automatically end the match, and it cannot be acquired from a Care Package.
#2DarkThunder09Posted 2/4/2013 6:57:40 PM
Vorkuta
2000 Score needed
Description: This is kind of an attack-dog like scorestreak but the "dogs" in this case, are 30 members of the Vorkuta mission in the first Black Ops. The prisoners that come out have the same amount of health as a player, but each and every prisoner has a different perk set up.

Reznov and Sergei are included, and they have 4 times as much health as a regular player, and twice as fast.
---
Master Ninja
Gamertag: Kr4toS xD
#3Hillbilly_SmurfPosted 2/4/2013 7:09:42 PM
At 1000 points you get sticks and rocks and the map turns into a wide open field.

Nah that'll never work. Sticks would be OP, rocks would need a buff, and people would still cry about camping.
---
Dear Rockstar: Please make a new "The Warriors". Thanks, peace.
#4goldenboy1867Posted 2/4/2013 7:13:59 PM
Fallout =30000 points. Bombs fallout of the sky and eveybody dies meaning you win the game even if you are losing by 200 points.
---
are you saying i can run from a bullet
#5goldenboy1867Posted 2/4/2013 7:16:38 PM
JUGERNUT = 10000. I miss this one ): they should really put it like MW3 (:
---
are you saying i can run from a bullet
#6Anhell310Posted 2/4/2013 7:43:41 PM(edited)
The mother of all carepackages.

Uses all 3 scocker streak slots.

For every extra 100 points in the score streak ads 2 care packages to the drop plane. Plane comes whit shaft and

jaming sistem than acts like a counter uav and emp the enemy so they can use any streak for the rest of the game

perks dont work againts this.

When use plane drops 4 care packages (2 extra more for every extra 100 score) plane cant be shoot down and kills

enemy team near the boxes. Boxes cant be taken exept for the player who sent the streak. All packages are blue and

come whit streaks higer than

1000 streak.

Oh and only i can use it.
---
Stop whit Sd hate topics
>_<
#7Gundam FanPosted 2/4/2013 7:38:34 PM
Cloak

You put on a invisibility cloak *Killzone* and stay invisible for 30 seconds. Every kill under the cloak nets you only 25 points.

You can still be killed by indirect fire or explosions. The enemy simply just can't see you physically. If you use a non-silenced weapon, you will still show up on the minimap, however UAVs or VSAT will not pick you up.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#8Yunthor_HnCPosted 2/4/2013 7:40:06 PM
Velociraptors: 2300 points

Like the attack dogs, the velociraptors will appear in a pack and wreck havoc. They're more aggressive, though, running in groups of two or three, making them harder to defend against. Their larger size makes them easier to hit, though they automatically have Cold Blooded.
---
beautifulpeoplesclub.org/ - Join the Beautiful People
#9Yunthor_HnCPosted 2/4/2013 7:40:43 PM
Cloak

You put on a invisibility cloak *Killzone* and stay invisible for 30 seconds. Every kill under the cloak nets you only 25 points.

You can still be killed by indirect fire or explosions. The enemy simply just can't see you physically. If you use a non-silenced weapon, you will still show up on the minimap, however UAVs or VSAT will not pick you up.

I actually like that one.
---
beautifulpeoplesclub.org/ - Join the Beautiful People
#10xLysergicPosted 2/4/2013 7:43:00 PM

Tactical Juke.

Trick your enemies into thinking you got a Tactical Nuke so that they just give up and pee themselves.
---
PSN: Lysergix
The Head of the Alucard Family