Pub lobbies: Host = disadvantage and cry lag comp. Pro scrim: Host = win

#11r3flexx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:53:59 AM
Crzy89 posted...
The difference is, the Pros don't play online across the entire US. They play local offline LAN which is a much smoother experience then the multiplayers crappy P2P. And if you have a good-great connection, the P2P system that's in place actually makes you lag more than the people stealing internet from their local McDonalds.

Host is honestly 50/50 for me, some games it's completely unplayable and others everything registers normally. If you don't see the blatant lag compensation, then you either don't have a good connection or this is your first CoD game and you have nothing to compare it to.

False. Pros only play LAN when they participate in LAN tournaments. Most of their matches are online and it is widely accepted that host = advantage despite what crying random noobs have to say about it. I have a 25DL 4UL. That's solid. This isn't my first CoD either. I think it's time to stop blaming your connection and realize that your bullets aren't hitting because your cursor isn't over their body.

M14PRO posted...
So relex not only is kill cam decieving me my eyes are to when I see for myself I'm around a corner and fall over dead or theatre mode is lying as well. You are either trolling or a idiot from the broken camera and lag comp. I understand that cod games have wtf moments but for a whole match I do poorly then back out I am informed host migration meaning I was host join another match and do well this game is not competitive it when people gimp there internet and do better then what.

Not only is your grammar atrocious (honestly I had trouble reading that pitiful attempt at the English language), but you're also a crying noob. I don't think you understand that everyone lags behind everyone else. It's not just you. When you kill someone and they look at the kill cam they too see that their screen was far behind yours. Quit acting like this only affects you and lrn2plai
---
PSN: ddflex add xFinland for Dark Souls
#12Bizzy_GPosted 2/5/2013 12:21:57 PM
Idk Flex, you can be good in this game but if connections screws you over. There really isn't much you can do. I agree with the whole host is op, host gets lagged comp argument.

If you are host, screw around with stuff on your browser, go download stuff. It will put the host advantage even more towards yourf avor.

Flex can't even do good on host cause she is bad. 8)
---
http://livinglegacy.enjin.com/home <<A Family *The Snd Jesus*
Psn: B-Gianni . Bizzness_Only.
#13darkshadowmasterPosted 2/5/2013 12:24:25 PM
Bizzy_G posted...

If you are host, screw around with stuff on your browser, go download stuff. It will put the host advantage even more towards yourf avor.

Worked great in MW3, doesn't work at all (in fact does the complete opposite for me) in BO2.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#14sece1212Posted 2/6/2013 3:36:29 AM
r3flexx posted...
Crzy89 posted...
The difference is, the Pros don't play online across the entire US. They play local offline LAN which is a much smoother experience then the multiplayers crappy P2P. And if you have a good-great connection, the P2P system that's in place actually makes you lag more than the people stealing internet from their local McDonalds.

Host is honestly 50/50 for me, some games it's completely unplayable and others everything registers normally. If you don't see the blatant lag compensation, then you either don't have a good connection or this is your first CoD game and you have nothing to compare it to.

False. Pros only play LAN when they participate in LAN tournaments. Most of their matches are online and it is widely accepted that host = advantage despite what crying random noobs have to say about it. I have a 25DL 4UL. That's solid. This isn't my first CoD either. I think it's time to stop blaming your connection and realize that your bullets aren't hitting because your cursor isn't over their body.

M14PRO posted...
So relex not only is kill cam decieving me my eyes are to when I see for myself I'm around a corner and fall over dead or theatre mode is lying as well. You are either trolling or a idiot from the broken camera and lag comp. I understand that cod games have wtf moments but for a whole match I do poorly then back out I am informed host migration meaning I was host join another match and do well this game is not competitive it when people gimp there internet and do better then what.

Not only is your grammar atrocious (honestly I had trouble reading that pitiful attempt at the English language), but you're also a crying noob. I don't think you understand that everyone lags behind everyone else. It's not just you. When you kill someone and they look at the kill cam they too see that their screen was far behind yours. Quit acting like this only affects you and lrn2plai

QFT.
---
PSN-sece1212
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/bb2pkge
#15Spetsnaz420Posted 2/6/2013 3:36:49 AM
Recently watched the video breakdown covering lag comp and the camera issues...seems the host does indeed have an advantage...the netcode for these games is seriously terrible. I saw the side by side comparison to MW2 and there was no comparison. This is a broken game and now I know why some players are killing me when I can't even see them...competitive my raw arse
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420