Select fire + hybrid scope?

#1Jadux101Posted 2/5/2013 10:51:58 AM
Is there a reason why these attachment can't be used together. I was building a class built around this just to find out it can't be done. These attachments seem like they were built for each other.
---
No man can eat 50 eggs- Tre Cool
#2Stryker_StormPosted 2/5/2013 10:54:02 AM
That's Treyarch for you.

They probably believe that it'll make the loadout overpowered, just like you can't use FMJ with the MMS
---
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm
#3creativemePosted 2/5/2013 10:56:22 AM
Stryker_Storm posted...
That's Treyarch for you.

They probably believe that it'll make the loadout overpowered, just like you can't use FMJ with the MMS

FMJ with MMS would definitely be overpowered.

no clue why you can't use select fire with hybrid. can't you use it with acog/TF and everything else?
---
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7176/dancedancedamn.gif
#4iamlegend82Posted 2/5/2013 10:59:58 AM
Stryker_Storm posted...
That's Treyarch for you.

But if you could, people would cry "OP" the second they die to it. I'm not exactly disagreeing with you, I think you should be able to use them together if you want, but everything is OP in COD anyway so I guess they were just trying to limit the inevitable flow of messageboard tears a little bit wherever they could.
---
it's just plane stupid.
#5Tempest717Posted 2/5/2013 11:21:37 AM
Probably because they would compliment each other nicely. Obviously that means its OP right?
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#6ChungarungaPosted 2/5/2013 12:38:28 PM
Grenade launcher with Hybrid scope can't be used as well.
---
Now you're blushing and you have an erection, no one has enough blood.
#7SaviorComplexPosted 2/5/2013 1:08:25 PM
The hybrid scope was probably originally mapped to the left d-pad like in MW3 so that's why it can't be combined with select fire or the grenade launcher. I guess Treyarch forgot to update it's compatibility when they moved the zoom toggle to the thumbstick. That's my theory anyway.
#8Spetsnaz420Posted 2/6/2013 1:49:09 AM
Only campers would complain if MMS and FMJ worked together...since its useless against moving targets and cold blooded...good ole trollarch
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#9Soul_IntruderPosted 2/6/2013 4:45:36 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Only campers would complain if MMS and FMJ worked together...since its useless against moving targets and cold blooded...good ole trollarch

I haven't seen a single person using MMS anyway and those that do probably only do so to complete the challenges. Making that combo possible would encourage more players to use the attachment.
#10ChungarungaPosted 2/6/2013 6:10:14 AM
People don't use it because it's the last attachment. And when you unlock it it's time to prestige the gun. By the time you have done all the camos most guns usually haven't been prestiged to max yet. And when it's done it's time to move on to another gun.

At least that's why I don't use it. I will in due time of course, but only because of the calling card. I find the optic attachments to be a waste.
---
Now you're blushing and you have an erection, no one has enough blood.