Good bye COD

#11Deadpool_18Posted 2/5/2013 5:47:00 PM
Whatever shall we do without you.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9fbSA.gif http://i.imgur.com/o5N81.gif http://i.imgur.com/dXrmI.gif
#12Spetsnaz420Posted 2/6/2013 2:33:59 AM
Retrogamer79 posted...
its funny, ive heard people saying pretty much the same sort of things on the Battlefield forums. maybe its a grass being greener on the other side type of thing. oh well, goodbye random internet person, hope you find what you are looking for.

I don't know who is allegedly saying that...most people in the BF forums don't like CoD...in fact I've received hate mail from a few BF player in my FL when they saw me playing CoD...nice try

In any case BF is a better FPS for having dedicated servers alone...forget about the vehicles and insane amount of content
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#13Weiland101Posted 2/6/2013 2:52:18 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Retrogamer79 posted...
its funny, ive heard people saying pretty much the same sort of things on the Battlefield forums. maybe its a grass being greener on the other side type of thing. oh well, goodbye random internet person, hope you find what you are looking for.

I don't know who is allegedly saying that...most people in the BF forums don't like CoD...in fact I've received hate mail from a few BF player in my FL when they saw me playing CoD...nice try

In any case BF is a better FPS for having dedicated servers alone...forget about the vehicles and insane amount of content

I do laugh at the BF community sometimes though. I remember when I used to play it and hung out on the board there was more topics about COD than Battlefield. Mostly negative topics but a lot of those guys are obsessed with beating COD at anything and it's kind of sad.

The fact that they abuse you for playing COD basically fits that stereotype.
#14Spetsnaz420Posted 2/6/2013 2:57:25 AM
Weiland101 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Retrogamer79 posted...

I do laugh at the BF community sometimes though. I remember when I used to play it and hung out on the board there was more topics about COD than Battlefield. Mostly negative topics but a lot of those guys are obsessed with beating COD at anything and it's kind of sad.

The fact that they abuse you for playing COD basically fits that stereotype.

Yeah it's annoying when anyone who does anything they disagree with get called CoD kiddies...like playing CQDOM and C4ing the objectives and using a shotgun =\
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#15Ice WeaselPosted 2/6/2013 5:37:21 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Retrogamer79 posted...

I'm right with you on the dedicated servers but "insane amount of content"? BF 3 has one of the worst campaign modes I've ever played and online MP. Black Ops 2 has campaign, online MP with tons of modes, offline MP with bots, Zombies, customization options etc....

Bad Company 2 was simply awesome. BF 3 started out rough with maps which were WAY too big for 24 players, and then DICE effectively ruined the game with mystifying patches.
#16joeimpoPosted 2/6/2013 5:41:36 AM
Why do you have to make it sound like COD owes you something? Why a can't you own BOTH COD and battlefield? Why can't you play a game without getting emotionally attached to it?
---
Beer: The cause of (and solution to) all of life's problems.
#17BuggybearPosted 2/6/2013 5:58:11 AM
Good bye, TC, farewell and make it good. May you find, what you are looking for.
---
Warning: does not play well with others.
PSN:BUGGYBEAR2010
#18M14PROPosted 2/6/2013 6:03:17 AM
I'm done too take my m14 out of blops 2 there communist all of them and the gfaq community is full of poopy heads.
---
PSN- Makbains-Revenge swat 5.56 six do work
#19JaguarPaw1Posted 2/6/2013 6:18:50 AM
moonlithunter posted...
This latest installment was just a bunch of same old this and that.... nothing new.

Single player bored me to the point of never finishing it and MP got stale quick enough.... nothing new there either.

Tranzit was ok to play with a friend split screen, but it sucked online.

Unless COD franchise reinvents itself, I wont be back.....

I've heard Battlefield is the way to go, so I may check into that when I need more gun play than what Borderlands can provide.

Battlefield is going down the drain too. Find a new franchise.
---
You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ******' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy."