is it just me or in TDM high-tire scorestreaks do not come in a care package?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. is it just me or in TDM high-tire scorestreaks do not come in a care package?
2 years ago#1
i've already played over 200 games of TDM ... ( that relentless challenge is frustrating )

and i noticed niether i , teammates or enemies ever got a high tire scorestreak in TDM ...

contrary to other mdoes where a stealth chopper , AGR , or even a warthog would show up in a care package occasionally ...

anyone noticed that too ...?
2 years ago#2
good
---
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
2 years ago#3
Do you really find this difficult to work out?
2 years ago#4
its an observation ... im just wondering if that was intended from Treyarch ...
2 years ago#5
I just can't agree, solely through experience. If a reroll a CUAV I generally get something higher. I don't know what the official percentages are, but it seems to work out in my favour to run CP with engineer.
2 years ago#6
i've already played over 200 games of TDM ... ( that relentless challenge is frustrating )

and i noticed niether i , teammates or enemies ever got a high tire scorestreak in TDM ...

contrary to other mdoes where a stealth chopper , AGR , or even a warthog would show up in a care package occasionally ...

anyone noticed that too ...?

I've experienced teammates (and the other team) getting stealth choppers and AGRs through care packages. In fact, there's rarely been a day when I've been playing for a few hours that I don't experience a TDM with someone getting a high tier scorestreak through a care package.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Backlog on hold. Currently playing: Halo 4
2 years ago#7
the only VTOL warships i have gotten (4) have been from the care package on tdm lol
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
2 years ago#8
I just got dogs from a care package.

_
---
Try out Anarchy Reigns, you might like it.
PSN/GT: menvimacal
2 years ago#9
Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead...
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. is it just me or in TDM high-tire scorestreaks do not come in a care package?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived