What is the most embarrassing way to kill someone for the final killcam?

#1dodgekk9Posted 2/5/2013 6:48:54 PM
I either shield bash them or if they are camping, sneak in and camp with them until its time for the last kill.
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2 gameplay
***Add me on PSN (PressStart101) if you want to be in my videos
#2ZeroChargePosted 2/5/2013 7:00:03 PM
Diamond Executioner. <3 It feels so great... I just did it twice in one game of Demo. Both last kills were me pegging someone with this little monster.
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.
#3FlibbithPosted 2/5/2013 7:02:02 PM
ZeroCharge posted...
Diamond Executioner. <3 It feels so great... I just did it twice in one game of Demo. Both last kills were me pegging someone with this little monster.

That last part you said made me lol hard.
---
Pretty in Pink.
#4Tempest717Posted 2/5/2013 7:11:24 PM
Sitting in one spot with a target finder......or did you meant embarrassing for the person getting killed?
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#5ZeroChargePosted 2/5/2013 7:12:46 PM
ZeroCharge posted...

That last part you said made me lol hard.

Lol but it's true. You gotta shove it right up their you-know-what and pull the trigger for a decent kill.
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.
#6dodgekk9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:12:53 PM
Tempest717 posted...
Sitting in one spot with a target finder......or did you meant embarrassing for the person getting killed?

It can be both!
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2 gameplay
***Add me on PSN (PressStart101) if you want to be in my videos
#7MCAlCaPwnPosted 2/5/2013 7:56:03 PM
My best ever final kill cam was back in BO1 on Summit. Just decided to do a last minute cross the map tomahawk. The second I threw it, someone ran up right in front of me and got killed. The tomahawk made it look like they were a unicorn :)
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/ilk7tf.jpg
#8Asylum_71Posted 2/5/2013 8:07:09 PM
Turning on them (not turning them on..) after they've started shooting at you. It's the most insulting way to kill someone. I've mostly been on the killing side of it, but the deaths.. >__>
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#9B0TDPosted 2/5/2013 8:31:14 PM
360 hip fire with the PDW. Did this to a clan and said I was uploading it to YouTube.
#10Theboss1248Posted 2/5/2013 8:48:06 PM
Mine was getting a quad feed with 2-3 bursts from a Select-Fired Scar-H on hardcore, 2 of which were my own team as they were in the way from the enemies (we were all in a line stretched across drone.
---
GC IGN: Boss112358
PSN: the_boss1013