Any SCAR users out there?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Any SCAR users out there?

User Info: A_Sevenfold6661

A_Sevenfold6661
3 years ago#1
The SCAR is a beastly weapon, IMO, and I was wondering if anyone thinks the same. I know people prefer the AN 94 or FAL, but I think the SCAR owns all of them.

I was also thinking some of us could make a party of nothing but SCAR users and show everyone what it can do! my PSN is Dark_Shadows_A7X. Hit me up if anyone is down. :D
BW 2 FC: Name: Katie. FC: 0992 - 0698 - 6848.
Black FC: 0948-1691-1524 Name: Amy Lee.

User Info: Isoflurane

Isoflurane
3 years ago#2
too much recoil for regular TDM but its got a hell of a kick in HXC. ive been loving hxc lately.
"The air was thick with cat-calls, no pun intended."- Tommy the Cat

User Info: supertomato_13

supertomato_13
3 years ago#3
Its cons far outweigh its pros imo.

User Info: Deadpool_18

Deadpool_18
3 years ago#4
It's freaking awesome.
http://i.imgur.com/9fbSA.gif http://i.imgur.com/o5N81.gif http://i.imgur.com/dXrmI.gif

User Info: darkstar07

darkstar07
3 years ago#5
i loved the SCAR when i used it but that was just when i was going for gold i try to get a gun gold then move to the next one
UFA ea sports mma heavyweight champ 12-1 ufa-league.net/rollingstone.com /choosethecover# help some friends out 5 stars for the sheepdogs

User Info: destructoclaus

destructoclaus
3 years ago#6
It's not bad but it's outclassed overall by the AN-94, imo. I don't even think it's any better than the MTAR or M27. The only thing that truly stands out about it is the reload time, which is great.
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634

User Info: xFalconPunch

xFalconPunch
3 years ago#7
I find the Scar-H is okay.. but the AN-94 is better. I don't really like it in this game though because of it's recoil and slow fire rate. Surprisingly, it's the AR I'm best with.

User Info: elchris79

elchris79
3 years ago#8
Practically it's fairly crap. But that THUD THUD THUD noise makes it by far my favourite AR.

User Info: Mp3fan244

Mp3fan244
3 years ago#9
I was so happy to see the SCAR make an appearance in Black Ops 2, because I have some fond memories of getting Airdrop after Airdrop in MW2.

I love using the SCAR in Blops 2, and it's as good as ever.

User Info: 3500z

3500z
3 years ago#10
It's a good weapon but as soon as I get it unlocked I usually have to move on to the SMR than to the M8A1 after 6 & 7 levels because those guns are better. The stats disagree w/ you.

Anyway, my 1.40 k/d ratio w/ the SCAR-H says hello. Nothing to sneeze at really but it's not the best gun for me according to my combat record.

IMO, it's a beast at mid-range (rare in this game) and after the buff it's even better mid-range.

Time to kill high damage:
M8A1 > FAL> SMR/SWAT > MTAR/AN-94 > TYPE 25/SCAR-H > M27

If I had to use only one AR for all the maps I would use the MTAR. I was using the AN-94 but I got bored using it. MTAR is more accurate and it's even better after the buff. :)
Guns Don't Kill People, Lag Does~!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Any SCAR users out there?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived