That feel when your TDM teammates are all racist and you almost get white guilt,

#1AnimalXingNerdsPosted 2/5/2013 8:56:40 PM
but then you don't

because the opposing team is just as racist (if you need a qualifier).
#2buzzerr3Posted 2/5/2013 8:57:34 PM
my friends are not racist...

and thus they don't make racist comments
---
Yo
#3AnimalXingNerds(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:59:51 PM
This happens in most games I get into

by myself

without teammates i know

(no friends)
#4xSoldier24xPosted 2/5/2013 9:05:12 PM
AnimalXingNerds posted...
This happens in most games I get into

by myself

without teammates i know

(no friends)

I remember I was playing a quick game of zombies with somebody on this board, one of the most racist pieces of trash I met. Plus he had a 2 bar connection so....
---
Trying to clean up my life, done many things wrong in my life....
#5farbrorblaPosted 2/6/2013 2:57:43 AM
Where i live im one of maybe 10 "White" people so i tend to hear racist slander all days long from "Brown" and "Black" people..... i almost get happy when i hear some rascist white guy in the games because i know there are others like me out there somewhere (even though we are only about 6% of the worlds population nowdays)
---
Waiting for Ni no kuni (PS3), Final Fantasy X HD (PS3), Metro Last Light (PS3)
#6ZEALCHERPosted 2/6/2013 3:29:03 AM
This topic is going to get very very interesting
#7MindBogglesPosted 2/6/2013 4:39:04 AM
farbrorbla posted...
Where i live im one of maybe 10 "White" people so i tend to hear racist slander all days long from "Brown" and "Black" people..... i almost get happy when i hear some rascist white guy in the games because i know there are others like me out there somewhere (even though we are only about 6% of the worlds population nowdays)

So are you saying you are also a racist white guy?

ZEALCHER posted...
This topic is going to get very very interesting

Yeah dude.
#8RPGamer101Posted 2/6/2013 5:02:28 AM
farbrorbla your not the minority yet I believe I read a report that white people are believed to be the minority by the year 2020, surprising a black read a report I bet you would have never guess that.
---
PSN: SoundThor
#9farbrorblaPosted 2/6/2013 5:08:42 AM
RPGamer101 posted...
farbrorbla your not the minority yet I believe I read a report that white people are believed to be the minority by the year 2020, surprising a black read a report I bet you would have never guess that.

My guess is you are talking about a nation right? White IS a minority in the world and as i said before it IS a minority in my area.
I am from a workingclass background and simply never had the chance to be as protected as some other "white folks" where. I have been beaten, threatened and harrassed because of my white skin. All i said was i was happy to see that there was other white folks in the world.
Now go on and RAGEE!!!!!!!
---
Waiting for Ni no kuni (PS3), Final Fantasy X HD (PS3), Metro Last Light (PS3)
#10M14PROPosted 2/6/2013 6:07:36 AM
It's similiar to Facebook thugs online people are all millionaires with Jessica alba looking Gf driving lambos can ohk you with a punch but in actual reality they work at wal mart there Gf has a great personality but is a biggon drive moms mini van and never been in a fight.
---
PSN- Makbains-Revenge swat 5.56 six do work