That feel when your TDM teammates are all racist and you almost get white guilt,

#21juker79Posted 2/6/2013 12:21:49 PM
austingl posted...
That's fine. Everyone I racist, whether they think they are or not.

Why do you say that?
#22iCheckzPosted 2/6/2013 12:26:33 PM
cediebold posted...
I like how all of my messages get moderated when I tell homosexuals to stop using video games as a platform to push their agenda on straight folk, but then topics like this exist and nobody gets in trouble.

If you play or watch wwe......chances are you are a homosexual
---
Drake-----greatest rapper of all time------
#23cedieboldPosted 2/6/2013 12:36:21 PM
iCheckz posted...
cediebold posted...
I like how all of my messages get moderated when I tell homosexuals to stop using video games as a platform to push their agenda on straight folk, but then topics like this exist and nobody gets in trouble.

If you play or watch wwe......chances are you are a homosexual

Says the guy with Drake in his sig.
---
PSN - DuckySolo
Playing: WWE 13 / On-Deck: COD:BLOPS2
#24buzzerr3Posted 2/6/2013 6:47:25 PM(edited)
jessica alba is hot... anyone that doesnt agree is most likely batting for the other team

http://picturesofastar.blogspot.com/2013/01/photos-of-jessica-alba-2013.html

---
Yo
#25NashtheLionPosted 2/6/2013 7:32:04 PM
"Here's why being white is so awesome. I can go in a time machine anytime and it would be awesome." - Louis CK
---
I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit. - Bill Hicks
#26buzzerr3Posted 2/6/2013 7:50:52 PM
NashtheLion posted...
"Here's why being white is so awesome. I can go in a time machine anytime and it would be awesome." - Louis CK

unfortunatly.... not if the time machine took you to the future
---
Yo
#27NashtheLionPosted 2/6/2013 7:57:48 PM
buzzerr3 posted...
NashtheLion posted...

unfortunatly.... not if the time machine took you to the future

Because that's obviously apart of history.
>_>
---
I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit. - Bill Hicks
#28buzzerr3Posted 2/6/2013 8:07:56 PM
HUH? history?
---
Yo
#29Yunthor_HnCPosted 2/6/2013 8:15:17 PM
i am not racist, i hate everyone equally

This.

Wibble Wobble. The future is history to the people who've already been there. ;) Besides, there's growing evidence that linear time is a creation of the human mind's inability to perceive it any other way. Though even that is changing to some degree.
---
beautifulpeoplesclub.org/ - Join the Beautiful People
#30NashtheLionPosted 2/6/2013 8:19:43 PM
Yunthor_HnC posted...
i am not racist, i hate everyone equally

This.

Wibble Wobble. The future is history to the people who've already been there. ;) Besides, there's growing evidence that linear time is a creation of the human mind's inability to perceive it any other way. Though even that is changing to some degree.

You, sir, are racist!

http://i.imgur.com/7Y8VEks.gif
---