That feel when your TDM teammates are all racist and you almost get white guilt,

#51SDR1845Posted 2/8/2013 1:26:36 AM
weezygd posted...
SDR1845 posted...
Who cares? You're not changing their minds about who they hate, and you're not changing the Ebonics-blathering ppl they're taunting either, so don't worry about things you can't control.

Every black person doesn't speak Ebonics you idiot. Many of us use proper English and are insulted anyway because of jealousy and hate. It all starts at home, which is why I think you were raised by wolves. Take off your hood and realize it's 2013 and not 1965.

Hey dummy, I was referring to the ones that DO sit there blathering and blasting horrible rap music. Go save the whales on the Jesse Jackson forum whiner. Jealousy? Of what? lol
#52SDR1845Posted 2/8/2013 1:28:51 AM
Sl3pniir posted...
That's why i just mute everyone.

Me too. Can't stand the stupid rap music everyone blares through their mic. Followed by 90% of them talking like they're black (even if they're not) to try and sound "urban" lol
#53weezygdPosted 2/8/2013 11:05:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#54buzzerr3Posted 2/8/2013 4:27:02 PM
im not gonna say too much about musical preference.. because that what it is.. a preference

but heavy metal bands actually have to learn to play instruments.. and study music.. read music and understand chord progressions and what scales go with the chords.. and so on..

music theory

Rappers dont have to learn music theory or how to play music instruments. they just write poems and talk them over electronic beats.

Wu tang clan plays their own instruments and a few other rappers but not many. Rappers like drake and lil wayne just talk over pre-recorded beats

Music theory is an amazing science. Scientist claim that music may be the only universal language . Like if we ever meet intelligent life from other planets we may have to communicate with them through musical theory.
---
Yo
#55dengeistPosted 2/8/2013 5:04:48 PM
buzzerr3 posted...
im not gonna say too much about musical preference.. because that what it is.. a preference

but heavy metal bands actually have to learn to play instruments.. and study music.. read music and understand chord progressions and what scales go with the chords.. and so on..

music theory

Rappers dont have to learn music theory or how to play music instruments. they just write poems and talk them over electronic beats.

Wu tang clan plays their own instruments and a few other rappers but not many. Rappers like drake and lil wayne just talk over pre-recorded beats

Music theory is an amazing science. Scientist claim that music may be the only universal language . Like if we ever meet intelligent life from other planets we may have to communicate with them through musical theory.

Another smug db. Every metal band does not study music or understand chord progression. There are crappy metal bands that play the same three chords or worse the same three power chords for a full three minutes. I hate when people try to compare rap and rock. They both suck right now anyway so they're the same. And yes there are plenty of rappers that have studied musical theory and can play instruments. Wyclef Jean, lil John, will.i.am,....I can go on.
#56buzzerr3Posted 2/8/2013 9:12:34 PM
if you are playing a guitar or a bass or a keyboard in any fashion then you know which cords go with which scales... or notes..

thats music theory.. not advanced theory.. but music theory....

and a singer that sings note over a chord progression.. no matter how many chords are being played... is singing the proper notes from a proper scale that goes with that three chord progression.

im sorry if that bothers you.. but its the truth..

hell.. if they played one chord over and over... but still played the correct scales over it... then its still music theory..

rappers don't tune their rap voices to fit with any chord progressions.. or to follow any scales..

they just talk..

while the metal guys have to not only write the music and lyrics.. but then they have to play the instruments and sing the correct notes

im sorry.. I did acknowledge that a few rappers do play and write music.. its in my original post.. but the majority of them. ..... well they just dont
---
Yo
#57SDR1845Posted 2/8/2013 9:18:31 PM
weezygd posted...
It's obvious you are one of those guys that got bullied and beat up in high school by one of us and now with the addition of the Internet,you can sit in your moms basement safely and spew your ignorance. You think rock or heavy metal is better,with devil worshiping lyrics and biting heads off bats and ****? Lol Jesse Jackson another stupid Neanderthal 1960s stereotype probably passed down from your loser father. What you should do is thank God right now for the anonymity of the Internet so 140 pound punks like you can wear white sheets on a forum. The jealousy stems from the ***** envy you have which is why your women are flocking to us. You just can't satisfy them dork.
Now find a kkk forum and spit your white power elsewhere dork.

Sorry I'm not some kid. I'm 33 years old and 6'5". service veteran. Moms basement how original lol. And the only women "flocking" are the crack whores. You can have em.

It's funny how defensive ppl get over music preference.
#58InfamousBCPosted 2/8/2013 11:36:53 PM
destructoclaus posted...
What really irks me is the white people that pretend to be black or just try to talk black

It's that stereotyping that gives this conversation a purpose.
---
GE: <INFAMOUS> 3468-4519-7680 / LEX LUTHOR 0832 8395 1036/ PS3 : INFAMOUS_B_C
#59Spetsnaz420Posted 2/8/2013 11:47:22 PM
How did this turn to a music theory debate?
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#60dengeistPosted 2/9/2013 6:24:45 AM
buzzerr3 posted...
if you are playing a guitar or a bass or a keyboard in any fashion then you know which cords go with which scales... or notes..

thats music theory.. not advanced theory.. but music theory....

and a singer that sings note over a chord progression.. no matter how many chords are being played... is singing the proper notes from a proper scale that goes with that three chord progression.

im sorry if that bothers you.. but its the truth..

hell.. if they played one chord over and over... but still played the correct scales over it... then its still music theory..

rappers don't tune their rap voices to fit with any chord progressions.. or to follow any scales..

they just talk..

while the metal guys have to not only write the music and lyrics.. but then they have to play the instruments and sing the correct notes

im sorry.. I did acknowledge that a few rappers do play and write music.. its in my original post.. but the majority of them. ..... well they just dont

Dude you lost when you said Wu tang plays instruments I want you to know that. It was checkmate in three from that point on. You were wrong.

We got into musical theory because that's some people's reason for being racist. People's taste in music. Like using the mute button in game is hard to do. I hate when people breathe hard on the mic, know what I do? I hate when I hear someone's conversation in game, know what I do?