Nuclear killer medal.

#11Skyline22Posted 2/6/2013 2:35:46 PM
had it before i reset my stats, got it in ground war with a skorpion in kill confirmed, havent been able to get it again though, keep dying after 20+
---
PSN ID: Ghost303 | BF3 | Skyrim | AC3 | Madden13 | BO2
#12Snooze36(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:33:30 PM
Kudos if you can get it. I figure sooner or later I'll end up getting it by accident.
---
PSN: Snooze36
#13TheKingOfKoolPosted 2/8/2013 6:33:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=180D5aG78K0

As you see here. xcal is a beast of a player, one of the best, but you can't watch that and tell me he won those gun fights because of skill. He got real lucky in a lot of situations either having a teammate meat shield or by having the better lag.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#14mode333Posted 2/8/2013 6:54:03 PM
When you do go for it, use these Scorestreaks....

UAV
Counter-UAV
Orbital VSAT

That way you can make sure your kills are actually from your guns and not from Scorestreaks.

Kill Confirmed is most likely the best game mode for it, or maybe Domination.
---
Ps3/Wii owner; PSN: mode334; Football teams in quote
"You're like a bread stick, you got no rhythm" - Old Greg
#15Snooze36(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 2:43:15 AM
Yeah I do run those. :p
---
PSN: Snooze36
#16xMessiahbolicalPosted 2/9/2013 5:51:49 AM
Snooze36 posted...
Yeah I do run those. :p

Don't. Try VSAT + EMP + Warthog instead. Trust me, when you have all 3 up at once it's over. The enemy will be so distracted by the Warthog and disoriented by the EMP that they're nothing but target practice as you have your VSAT and you can catch them as they spawn around every corner shooting at them before they even know what hit them.
---
PSN - xwageslavex
#17guitarheromastaPosted 2/9/2013 7:36:47 AM
mode333 posted...
When you do go for it, use these Scorestreaks....

UAV
Counter-UAV
Orbital VSAT

That way you can make sure your kills are actually from your guns and not from Scorestreaks.

Kill Confirmed is most likely the best game mode for it, or maybe Domination.

Don't lie to this poor person Mode. It isn't nice! VSAT is the only thing needed from that category and kill confirmed is a TERRIBLE game mode choice. Spawns in that get so wonky it isn't funny. When I got mine, was on Nuketown 2025 headquarters, which are both terrible choices in my opinion as well. Guys were terrible but I used UAV, guardian, vsat. Guardian is a great way to watch your back assuming it doesn't get hit by an EMP grenade. It saved me from getting killed in the back on at least 4 different occasions. You get that guardian suppress hitmarker you know where at least one person is at. Another helpful thing is getting 2 or 3 other strong players running the VSAT. Once one goes up, typically it will never go away, and then it's all up to luck that you don't get quickscoped, sniped from a guy in the back of the map, or blasted by a shotgun
---
Gamertag/ PSN:Airguitarskillz
www.youtube.com/itendsinmegadeth "ams you magic lyke a druggie dragon?" - DragonPick
#18ApathetiqPosted 2/9/2013 8:49:18 AM
run uav.counter uav. vsat. play kill confirmed or hardpoint. you'll get it eventually, but playing defensive is not the way to go.