Hard-wired now makes your equipment invisible

#11Re2ismyFavPosted 2/6/2013 11:38:30 AM
i think Hardwired should provide some immunity to EMP nades,,, 1 emp stuns it, two destroy.

Also, it should reduce the range of the EMP aka if someone throws one on the second floor it should atleast reduce the effectiveness.

im aware are what they do IRL; this is an arcade FPS that has its own set of rules/physics.

OHHHH and Awareness + Headset on blast = cod4 soundwhoring. Does not need a buff. And this game is still a dysfunctional laggy mess :)
---
psn - LeeTl-_-lFACE .... will work for Good Connection
#12Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/6/2013 12:01:36 PM
Re2ismyFav posted...
i think Hardwired should provide some immunity to EMP nades,,, 1 emp stuns it, two destroy.

Also, it should reduce the range of the EMP aka if someone throws one on the second floor it should atleast reduce the effectiveness.

im aware are what they do IRL; this is an arcade FPS that has its own set of rules/physics.

OHHHH and Awareness + Headset on blast = cod4 soundwhoring. Does not need a buff. And this game is still a dysfunctional laggy mess :)

Didn't the latest patch do just that? (The first point regarding hardwired making you immune to EMP nades).
#13destructoclausPosted 2/6/2013 12:05:55 PM
How is C4 overpowered? It's exactly how it's been in all of the other games. It's awesome.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#14TheKingOfKoolPosted 2/6/2013 1:18:28 PM
I leave C4s on B Flag all the time especially on maps like Standoff where there are cars.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#15Skyline22Posted 2/6/2013 1:29:56 PM
destructoclaus posted...
How is C4 overpowered? It's exactly how it's been in all of the other games. It's awesome.

Yea but now everyone knows how to use it. Ive been leaving c4 on the objective since mw2 but because of these youtube commentators (themarkofj) its all anyone uses since everyone learned how to double tap it
---
PSN ID: Ghost303 | BF3 | Skyrim | AC3 | Madden13 | BO2
#16SpabobinPosted 2/6/2013 5:43:30 PM
Skyline22 posted...
destructoclaus posted...

Yea but now everyone knows how to use it. Ive been leaving c4 on the objective since mw2 but because of these youtube commentators (themarkofj) its all anyone uses since everyone learned how to double tap it

If someone didn't know how to double tap to detonate C4, then they also cannot read and are too young or stupid to be... wait, actually that sounds about right.
---
SSF4AE: Ibuki; Subs: Sakura, Ryu, M. Bison
UMvC3: Felicia/Frank West/Sentinel; Felicia/Hulk/Sentinel
#17LilRoss2k3Posted 2/6/2013 5:59:32 PM
the c4 tossing thing started in MW3...i hated it. now they have taken it and made it an official technique. it's on the default classes. ugh. still, people rarely use it in this game.
---
PSN ID-SouthShallRise-Check my YouTube for Tekken, SF, CoD, & more.
youtube.com/user/lilross2k6
#18xReflectingGodxPosted 2/8/2013 10:03:23 PM
I've been using hardwired. My equipment is still being destroyed even when it's in places they can't see. No EMP grenades were used either. This change didn't happen.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#19xMessiahbolicalPosted 2/9/2013 5:10:49 AM
destructoclaus posted...

No. It throws faster and farther than in the Modern Warfare series of games(and seems to detonate faster too). You don't have to click Right on the D-Pad to switch to it like you did in COD4, W@W, and Black Ops. You can carry 2 of them and spam them ridiculously fast, especially with Fast Hands, AND you can replenish them with Scavenger and spam them all match long.

I wouldn't mind the C4 in this game if you had to switch to it like in Black Ops 1. But the fact that you can just tap a button to insta-spam it makes it even more of a crutch in my eyes than Panic Knifing in the older games. The range at which you can spam C4 is much farther than even the range of a MW2 Commando Lunge.

And yet, hypocritically, the same people who used to complain about the knife and claimed that you should "have to switch to it instead of just hitting the button and insta-knifing as soon as you see someone", don't see any problem with hitting the button and insta-detonating a C4 in someone's face as soon as you see them. The only difference is that you can chuck C4's around corners, over walls, through windows, etc. I've already seen more "panic C4's" thrown in this game than I've seen panic knifing in any other COD game. EVERYONE uses it anymore. And why shouldn't they? It's THE best weapon in the game. No doubt about it.
---
PSN - xwageslavex
#20ULTIMATE2684Posted 2/9/2013 5:21:15 AM
xMessiahbolical posted...
destructoclaus posted...

No. It throws faster and farther than in the Modern Warfare series of games(and seems to detonate faster too). You don't have to click Right on the D-Pad to switch to it like you did in COD4, W@W, and Black Ops. You can carry 2 of them and spam them ridiculously fast, especially with Fast Hands, AND you can replenish them with Scavenger and spam them all match long.

I wouldn't mind the C4 in this game if you had to switch to it like in Black Ops 1. But the fact that you can just tap a button to insta-spam it makes it even more of a crutch in my eyes than Panic Knifing in the older games. The range at which you can spam C4 is much farther than even the range of a MW2 Commando Lunge.

And yet, hypocritically, the same people who used to complain about the knife and claimed that you should "have to switch to it instead of just hitting the button and insta-knifing as soon as you see someone", don't see any problem with hitting the button and insta-detonating a C4 in someone's face as soon as you see them. The only difference is that you can chuck C4's around corners, over walls, through windows, etc. I've already seen more "panic C4's" thrown in this game than I've seen panic knifing in any other COD game. EVERYONE uses it anymore. And why shouldn't they? It's THE best weapon in the game. No doubt about it.

still not as good as c4 in mw2.
---
Prestige Master PSN ID: XxFlarEBursTxX
http://www.youtube.com/user/ULTIMATE2684