YouTube commentators?

#11Ice WeaselPosted 2/6/2013 1:54:05 PM
skillz302008 posted...
Elpresador is pretty funny.

I used to really like him but his shtick has gotten old. I can only watch a terrible player, (at least he admits he sucks), rage at a game for so long. He's entertaining in small doses. He has made me laugh out loud for real a few times though. But most of the time I really question why he even plays these games. Getting that angry can't be good for you.
#12LucarioFan4EverPosted 2/6/2013 2:04:04 PM
3500z posted...
destructoclaus posted...
Are there any YT commentators out there that actually discuss strategy, how to get better at the game, why they do the things that they do, and why the things that they do work consistently? Most of the ones I find will just upload whatever great round they had and then fail at trying to be witty and humorous as they commentate. Then they'll try to look "professional" and show the free camera view and give their stupid little "why it worked" segment. As if they had planned what they did all along, knowing that it was a foolproof strategy that works every time.

Yep, ImProbablyUnemployed is IMO the only person on YT that gives you tips to control B Flag, opening routes, player psychology, etc.

Young kid, but his tips are damn straight. They work 80% of the time.

He always shows the opening routes in 1st person and shows good and sometimes the bad routes and why. Usually showing him dying, lol! Than he shows you the birds eyes view of what just happened and makes notes of important enemy movements, etc. and why it worked of failed.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ImProbablyUnemployed

No,Tmartn does strategy videos too,and XboxAhoy does weapon/attachment guides.
---
Not changing this signature until Resident Evil 6 Versus comes to PS3.
Currently Playing-Why do you even care?
#13TheKingOfKoolPosted 2/6/2013 2:09:59 PM(edited)
Most YTbers are annoying. Most of them present their opinions as fact (f1st, TMart)

The only ones that I find enjoyable are xcal because he mixes things up. Gives you beast gameplays, party games where he dominates, live commentary and is hilarious. He acts like himself and doesn't put on a show for anyone, he's a jerk and he knows it.

The Sandy Ravage uploads every so often. He doesn't really commentate because he's got a monotone voice, but same thing as above. He uploads gun game and doesn't care about anyone else's opinion.

TheMarkOfJ uploads good gameplays but he gets annoying with his catch phrases ( GHOSTY GHOST GHOST) but he has fun with the game, doesn't complain, gives tips sometimes.

ScumperJumper is the one guy I watch everyday. He uploads everyday and is probably the best COD player right now. He's MLG and pub stomps, reached Master Prestige in 4 days, has a 667 SPM and like a 4KD.

KYR Sp33dy is hilarious, loved his new thing with Camper's Commentary.

---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#14VarietyofGamezPosted 2/6/2013 2:11:47 PM
SailorJamoho

He uploads other games too
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
PSN: Jamoho YouTube: SailorJamoho
#15macdaddygeePosted 2/6/2013 2:14:46 PM
Syndicate is beast
---
Hakuna Matata
#16skillz302008Posted 2/7/2013 3:36:52 PM
Ice Weasel posted...
skillz302008 posted...
Elpresador is pretty funny.

I used to really like him but his shtick has gotten old. I can only watch a terrible player, (at least he admits he sucks), rage at a game for so long. He's entertaining in small doses. He has made me laugh out loud for real a few times though. But most of the time I really question why he even plays these games. Getting that angry can't be good for you.

Your right. Sometimes its like ok.that's was your fault and he blames every death on treyarch [aim assist , lag].
First video i seen when he wasent getting any good respawns . I think mw3. Was too funny
#17LilRoss2k3Posted 2/7/2013 5:52:42 PM
here's how to be good at this game:

equip hardline, toughness, dexterity, tactical mask, primary gunfighter, quickdraw, fast mag, red dot sight (or select fire on semi autos). rush and dominate. if you have slow reflexes you will never be good.
---
PSN ID-SouthShallRise-Check my YouTube for Tekken, SF, CoD, & more.
youtube.com/user/lilross2k6
#18iToro86Posted 2/7/2013 9:49:38 PM
skillz302008 posted...
Elpresador is hilarious.

fixed.
---
PSN: JP86_tb
"Sometimes, a dog's gotta risk it, to get the biscuit"