Bloodthirsty Medals for Gold Camo (Skulls technically)

#1KingOfCarpPosted 2/6/2013 1:20:06 PM
I asked before and the answers I received got me nowhere.

My question is this:

When I go for the Bloodthirsty challenge that unlocks the Skulls Camo,

do I need to remove the Perks and Attachments from the class?
#2xLysergicPosted 2/6/2013 1:20:47 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;]
---
PSN: Lysergix
The Head of the Alucard Family
#3destructoclausPosted 2/6/2013 1:21:05 PM
No. You only need to remove perks and attachments to get the art of war and cherry blossom camos.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#4premier024Posted 2/6/2013 1:32:24 PM
When i was doing them for my smg diamond i took grenades off all of my classes so every one would count.
---
I5 l 16 gig l evga 660
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#5LookASquirrelPosted 2/10/2013 12:16:15 PM
It doesn't matter what what you use to get the first 4 kills, as long as the 5th one is with the weapon you are trying to Skull Camo.
---
PSN:LookASquirrel
#6xReflectingGodxPosted 2/10/2013 12:21:17 PM
No, I tried that as a sniper with claymores. All 5 kills have to be with the weapon. You can however get 4 kills with the weapon, one with something else, then a kill with the weapon again and it will count.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#7RoddyAnumber1Posted 2/10/2013 12:26:38 PM
LookASquirrel posted...
It doesn't matter what what you use to get the first 4 kills, as long as the 5th one is with the weapon you are trying to Skull Camo.

This is wrong. All 5 kills have to be with your weapon
---
Got diamond snipers! Next is SMG's
#8LookASquirrelPosted 2/10/2013 12:52:43 PM
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
LookASquirrel posted...

I had looked at the number of current Blood Thirsty's in the camo challenge and many times have I got a mixture of weapon kills towards a Blood Thirsty with the 5th coming from the Weapon that needs it, and I noticed it had went up one, or however many times I did that in the round. I always check to make sure and so far it adds up.
---
PSN:LookASquirrel
#9jdotmattinsonPosted 2/10/2013 1:12:38 PM
LookASquirrel posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
LookASquirrel posted...

I had looked at the number of current Blood Thirsty's in the camo challenge and many times have I got a mixture of weapon kills towards a Blood Thirsty with the 5th coming from the Weapon that needs it, and I noticed it had went up one, or however many times I did that in the round. I always check to make sure and so far it adds up.

This has happened to me too, even though the challenge clearly states it has to be entirely the gun. Now, that being said, it doesn't always seem to work. One thing that doesn't seem to work is earning a bloodthirsty in a mode like Search that is round based. All of the kills have to come in one round for it to work, which in Search is really nuts.
---
PSN: Jdot-Mattinson
iOS Game Center: jdotmattinson
#10AnyNamesLeft1Posted 2/10/2013 2:19:44 PM
Maybe it's an occasional glitch. I've never gotten a blood thirsty without all 5 kills being from bullets