Bloodthirsty Medals for Gold Camo (Skulls technically)

#21RoddyAnumber1Posted 2/10/2013 7:41:20 PM
TheKratos posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
LookASquirrel posted...
It doesn't matter what what you use to get the first 4 kills, as long as the 5th one is with the weapon you are trying to Skull Camo.

This is wrong. All 5 kills have to be with your weapon

Wrong. It is possible to use other weapons/equipment for kills and still get bloodthirsty. It's either a glitch or intended. For example in one match my first kill was with DSR, second with claymore, third with pistol, 4th and 5th with DSR. Still got my bloodthirsty.

I tested this tactic (basically, 1st and 5th kill with the specific weapon) and it worked consistently.

True you still get a bloodthirsty medal, but it doesn't (or at least it shouldn't) count towards the Bloodthirsty challenges for a gun unless all 5 kills were with the gun you're trying to get Skulls with.
---
Got diamond snipers! Next is SMG's
#22RoddyAnumber1Posted 2/10/2013 7:45:03 PM
LookASquirrel posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
LookASquirrel posted...
It doesn't matter what what you use to get the first 4 kills, as long as the 5th one is with the weapon you are trying to Skull Camo.

I had looked at the number of current Blood Thirsty's in the camo challenge and many times have I got a mixture of weapon kills towards a Blood Thirsty with the 5th coming from the Weapon that needs it, and I noticed it had went up one, or however many times I did that in the round. I always check to make sure and so far it adds up.

Most likely what happened was you got 5 kills with it at one point in the game and you didn't realize it. Like you got 2 kills with the gun, and then three with something else, and then got three straight kills with the gun that you got two kills with before which would result in a bloodthirsty for that gun but it wouldn't show up because you already have more than 5 kills without dying.
---
Got diamond snipers! Next is SMG's
#23DeadSPosted 2/11/2013 9:07:23 AM
The medal has nothing at all to do with the challenge.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#24TheKratosPosted 2/11/2013 11:10:30 AM
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
TheKratos posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
LookASquirrel posted...

Wrong. It is possible to use other weapons/equipment for kills and still get bloodthirsty. It's either a glitch or intended. For example in one match my first kill was with DSR, second with claymore, third with pistol, 4th and 5th with DSR. Still got my bloodthirsty.

I tested this tactic (basically, 1st and 5th kill with the specific weapon) and it worked consistently.

True you still get a bloodthirsty medal, but it doesn't (or at least it shouldn't) count towards the Bloodthirsty challenges for a gun unless all 5 kills were with the gun you're trying to get Skulls with.

No, no, NO. I don't mean the freakin medal that pops on top of screen. I know about that. I'm talking about the actual camo challenge that goes +1 by using this tactic.
---
PSNID: TheKratos.
Real Madrid 2011-2012 La Liga Champions