Bloodthirsty Medals for Gold Camo (Skulls technically)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Bloodthirsty Medals for Gold Camo (Skulls technically)

User Info: RoddyAnumber1

RoddyAnumber1
3 years ago#21
TheKratos posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
LookASquirrel posted...
It doesn't matter what what you use to get the first 4 kills, as long as the 5th one is with the weapon you are trying to Skull Camo.

This is wrong. All 5 kills have to be with your weapon

Wrong. It is possible to use other weapons/equipment for kills and still get bloodthirsty. It's either a glitch or intended. For example in one match my first kill was with DSR, second with claymore, third with pistol, 4th and 5th with DSR. Still got my bloodthirsty.

I tested this tactic (basically, 1st and 5th kill with the specific weapon) and it worked consistently.

True you still get a bloodthirsty medal, but it doesn't (or at least it shouldn't) count towards the Bloodthirsty challenges for a gun unless all 5 kills were with the gun you're trying to get Skulls with.
Got diamond snipers! Next is SMG's

User Info: RoddyAnumber1

RoddyAnumber1
3 years ago#22
LookASquirrel posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
LookASquirrel posted...
It doesn't matter what what you use to get the first 4 kills, as long as the 5th one is with the weapon you are trying to Skull Camo.

I had looked at the number of current Blood Thirsty's in the camo challenge and many times have I got a mixture of weapon kills towards a Blood Thirsty with the 5th coming from the Weapon that needs it, and I noticed it had went up one, or however many times I did that in the round. I always check to make sure and so far it adds up.

Most likely what happened was you got 5 kills with it at one point in the game and you didn't realize it. Like you got 2 kills with the gun, and then three with something else, and then got three straight kills with the gun that you got two kills with before which would result in a bloodthirsty for that gun but it wouldn't show up because you already have more than 5 kills without dying.
Got diamond snipers! Next is SMG's

User Info: Etherstream

Etherstream
3 years ago#23
The medal has nothing at all to do with the challenge.
"Through time, through space, it will never end."

User Info: TheKratos

TheKratos
3 years ago#24
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
TheKratos posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
LookASquirrel posted...

Wrong. It is possible to use other weapons/equipment for kills and still get bloodthirsty. It's either a glitch or intended. For example in one match my first kill was with DSR, second with claymore, third with pistol, 4th and 5th with DSR. Still got my bloodthirsty.

I tested this tactic (basically, 1st and 5th kill with the specific weapon) and it worked consistently.

True you still get a bloodthirsty medal, but it doesn't (or at least it shouldn't) count towards the Bloodthirsty challenges for a gun unless all 5 kills were with the gun you're trying to get Skulls with.

No, no, NO. I don't mean the freakin medal that pops on top of screen. I know about that. I'm talking about the actual camo challenge that goes +1 by using this tactic.
PSNID: TheKratos.
Real Madrid 2011-2012 La Liga Champions
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Bloodthirsty Medals for Gold Camo (Skulls technically)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived