Is it just me or do people get in the way more....

#1DRAGONOID7Posted 2/6/2013 4:25:35 PM
Thats the 100th time iv died because I'm stuck between 2 people trying to get through door at the same time or becuase someone goes prone in front of me Jesus Christ I haven't had this much trouble in any other CoD anybody els find this anyoying?
---
PSN:WinterEagle7:Accuracy is the key to survival.
This isn't artificial intelligence, this is artificial stupidety.
#2DigitalFury_Posted 2/6/2013 4:28:04 PM
It's a direct reflection of the small maps and cramped corners.
---
R.I.P. Dad, you are my hero and I will always love you 4/18/1948 - 10/22/2011
#3Tempest717Posted 2/6/2013 4:31:21 PM
Yes, its really annoying on HC when I see an enemy but my teammate is in the way so I don't shoot thinking he'll get the guy. Of course they never do and we both end up dying
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#4OMCNoahPosted 2/6/2013 4:31:49 PM
DigitalFury_ posted...
It's a direct reflection of the small maps and cramped corners.

---
[OMC]Noah, leader of clan OMC.
GoldenEye Wii: Level 56 Retired 007 Legends Sp2 Lv50 PSN:The_OMC_Noah
#5xReflectingGodxPosted 2/6/2013 11:09:42 PM
If people didn't camp in stupid places, it wouldn't be a problem. Oh, the whole team is behind me, all going for this door? I better lay down and ADS and stare at someone kill everyone while I line up a headshot.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#6Sevi_neyPosted 2/6/2013 11:22:41 PM
The only thing that pisses me off in this game is, when my teammates are too unintelligent to SPREAD OUT. There's plenty of space in the map, and your backup is appreciated (sometimes) but we can't get advantage on any enemy if we are only looking from a single file line.

I also hate it when I pop in a room, or am standing on a corner, and some idiot comes over to me and starts humping my leg. As soon as I pull away to cover, I'm stopped, get shot, lose streak. People are dumb sometimes.
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin