FAL and SMR make you a better player.

#1NashtheLionPosted 2/6/2013 8:49:19 PM
At least K/D wise... - Results (74 votes)
I agree.
35.14% (26 votes)
I don't agree.
21.62% (16 votes)
I'm just here because I have nowhere else to go.
43.24% (32 votes)
This poll is now closed.
No select fire attachments either.

I just started using the FAL today and carried randoms with 50-16 average rounds.
Dom, and a handful of kills came from my Sentry.
You mad?

I'm a 1.12 player at best.
---
I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit. - Bill Hicks
#2Yunthor_HnCPosted 2/6/2013 9:20:03 PM
I think it does, but not for the reason TC seems to.

My aim has improved with all weapons since I started playing with the FAL. I don't 'spray and pray' as much, though I didn't do it a lot to begin with. I find myself doing better, even with weapons I normally don't like, after playing with the FAL for a while. It has become my 'go to' trick when I hit a wall trying to gold something. I take a break, run the FAL for a few games, then go back to the first weapon and do better with it.
---
beautifulpeoplesclub.org/ - Join the Beautiful People
#3NashtheLion(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:22:42 PM
It makes me patient.
There, I said it.
---
I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit. - Bill Hicks
#4Spetsnaz420Posted 2/6/2013 11:39:36 PM
They're great middle ground weapons for holding positions and function very well as a counter sniper weapon...in HC they are downright devastating
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#5Asylum_71Posted 2/6/2013 11:41:13 PM
SMR.. maybe.. just like most other non-full-auto weapons. The FAL makes you a bad player because you become used to super easy kills that hardly require thumbs.
---
BLOPS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnLuGyY74_8
#6CarbonFibrePosted 2/7/2013 3:34:16 AM
The FAL and SMR are fun to use in hardcore for the guaranteed 1 shot kills, but it makes more sense to have a full auto or even burst weapon for the times you're missing shots. I personally find the AN-94 to be absolutely devastating in hardcore (as good as it is in core). Even with a suppressor I rarely engage enemies at a range that requires two shots, and even if I do it gets the job done.
#7VIIVincentPosted 2/7/2013 4:24:20 AM
it doesnt make you a better player. 1 match doesnt make a difference. as long as you suck, you will suck. and then there are days when you just cant win.

its like a faster Sniper. lots of power but only shoots so much depending on your trigger finger. it doesnt feel fluid either. you move like straight lines instead of twirling around freely with a full auto.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*