Is it just me, or do these scorestreaks SUCK

#21BuggybearPosted 2/7/2013 4:56:40 AM
The problem is not so much, that ss can be counterd, which is perfectly ok, but that you cannot adapt them ingame.
One of the few good things they made in MW3, was to bind the streaks to the classes, so you could adapt them to the situation.
---
Warning: does not play well with others.
PSN:BUGGYBEAR2010
#22Gundam FanPosted 2/7/2013 4:56:42 AM
SykoslocosXRZ posted...
Killzone 3 wasn't fun at all for me

^fixed

Kz3 was pretty awesome at times and definitely fun

but i do think the higher scorestreaks should be a bit harder to take down
just so people actually use them and i wont have to be blown up by hellstorms and lightning strikes ALL the time

i do like tdm because its nice and "quiet"

edit: just read above post and lol, yeah i guess hellstorm and lightning aint so bad after all

Hey I'm not the only one. There's a reason why they stopped supporting the game so quickly.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#23Gundam FanPosted 2/7/2013 4:58:10 AM
Buggybear posted...
The problem is not so much, that ss can be counterd, which is perfectly ok, but that you cannot adapt them ingame.
One of the few good things they made in MW3, was to bind the streaks to the classes, so you could adapt them to the situation.

Yeah, they should at least let us bind it to each loadout in BO2. I mean for my engineer kit I like to run care package... but I don't really need the care package if I'm always on the move with my fast attack loadout.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#24SDR1845Posted 2/7/2013 5:24:32 AM
Gundam Fan posted...
SDR1845 posted...
It makes other FPS's boring IMO. This game you get cool things to kill players with. Others you unlock scopes.

Yeah I'll take the bombs

Other games you get to drive/fly the cool things you kill people with >_>...

I've played BF3. The vehicles are fun but the maps are waaaay too large. You die and spend the next 5 min running to your objective. Wasn't for me.
#25sithgod513Posted 2/7/2013 5:38:49 AM
my UAVs almost never get shot down for some reason, I shoot enemy ones down as soon as they come up, I used to use the stealth chopper but I dont any more, me and the people I play with all always have a rocket on us for scorestreaks so anything in the air doesnt stand a chance, I wouldnt say the dragonfire is useless though, it is easy to take down but if you learn to fly it well it can be beastly, ive done serious dmg with it, I use uav, lightning strike and agr and it seems to work very well.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
#263500zPosted 2/7/2013 11:33:57 AM
I miss the Harrier Strike from MW2. You do a bombing run + it flies around shooting people.

I also miss the Emergency Air Drop. :( I used to drop it on the B Flag if my team was camping fools. It made them help me capture B.

Personally I hate the scorestreak system. Everybody triple capping flags and flipping spawns just to get the higher SS. In turn they are actually ending the match earlier and getting less kills.

Plus this always gets your team Dominated because your team gets attacked from both side of the map as they respawn.
---
Guns Don't Kill People, Lag Does~!
#27Stryker_StormPosted 2/7/2013 11:39:31 AM
A lot of them are weak, but the AGR is pretty decent, have you ever tried to Black Hat an AGR? It's harder than it seems.

It depends on the quality of the enemy team, I've had 26 kills with a single AGR before.
---
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm
#28YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 11:48:31 AM
I don't know what the big deal is - CoD4 was the last game that was challenging to shoot down helichops. MW2 until now it's been easy. Nothing has changed.
---
PSN: MacktasticDazzle
I am THE Macktastic Dazzle. Accept no substitutes.
#29BigE1717Posted 2/7/2013 12:08:30 PM
You can use black hat too ya know.....
#30Jacket60Posted 2/7/2013 12:26:14 PM
My AGR destroys people every time I get one. It's like having an extra teammate on free for all. Nobody uses EMP grenades or black hats on FFA.