Been playing since CoD 4, trading this in against Metal Gear Rising

#1Angeal_HewleyPosted 2/7/2013 6:48:46 AM
Please see me out of the CoD world by telling me 'cool story bro' and 'nobody cares see ya' and all that kind of jazz plz.

BO2 was the killer, my clan had diminished since BO1 but this was the final blow - no-one wants to play it, myself included.

Usual complaints. Crap maps, crap lag. Unfortunately I didn't even get to finish the campaign because it had saved the checkpoint the moment some drone helicopter spots me, so I'd have to re-start some crappy stealthy mission to get passed it.

Haven't played since before Christmas. Used to love wasting hours on CoD but couldn't find myself playing more than a few games before being tired of Black Ops 2.

Anyways, troll-like responses plz.
---
Do you expect me to talk?
No, Mr. Threepwood. I expect you to buy!
#2Jason_HudsonPosted 2/7/2013 7:02:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Retrogamer79Posted 2/7/2013 7:19:00 AM
You know what i really like? Watermelon.

It tastes good, is a cool colour, its almost like a food and drink in one plus spitting out the seeds after each bite is like a fun mini-game.

Watermelon....the most fun you can have with a fruit without drilling a hole in it.
---
We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.
#4YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 7:42:19 AM
Angeal_Hewley posted...
Please see me out of the CoD world by telling me 'cool story bro' and 'nobody cares see ya' and all that kind of jazz plz.

BO2 was the killer, my clan had diminished since BO1 but this was the final blow - no-one wants to play it, myself included.

Usual complaints. Crap maps, crap lag. Unfortunately I didn't even get to finish the campaign because it had saved the checkpoint the moment some drone helicopter spots me, so I'd have to re-start some crappy stealthy mission to get passed it.

Haven't played since before Christmas. Used to love wasting hours on CoD but couldn't find myself playing more than a few games before being tired of Black Ops 2.

Anyways, troll-like responses plz.

Bro...do you even lift?!
---
PSN: MacktasticDazzle
I am THE Macktastic Dazzle. Accept no substitutes.
#5SDR1845Posted 2/7/2013 7:42:48 AM
Doubt anyone will miss ya
#6Angeal_Hewley(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:30:31 AM
The problem with watermelons is the storage. I heard that in some countries they make square Watermelons for easier transport. The best ice-lollies I've ever had were in Spain, they were Watermelon themed/flavoured, with little chocolate chips as the seeds. Really good.

I will miss the trolling on CoD. But it's such a messy game - easily the worst CoD yet imo as reflected by the amount of people in my clan that abandoned it. We'd usually at least make it to May before it got dead - BO2 was finished before Christmas

The most fun I had on BO2 was sticks and stones and the gun games. Proper multiplayer was seriously crap.
---
#7YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 8:33:52 AM
Angeal_Hewley posted...
The problem with watermelons is the storage. I heard that in some countries they make square Watermelons for easier transport. The best ice-lollies I've ever had were in Spain, they were Watermelon themed/flavoured, with little chocolate chips as the seeds. Really good.

I will miss the trolling on CoD. But it's such a messy game - easily the worst CoD yet imo as reflected by the amount of people in my clan that abandoned it. We'd usually at least make it to May before it got dead - BO2 was finished before Christmas

The most fun I had on BO2 was sticks and stones and the gun games. Proper multiplayer was seriously crap.

Wow. Worst CoD? Not MW3? That game was a trainwreck. I think your overexaggerating, sir. Easily the best CoD since BO1. CoD4, BO1, BO2, top three CoDs. MW3 and MW3 were jokes. Hell, WaW was better than MW2 and 3.
---
#8r3flexxPosted 2/7/2013 8:37:23 AM
I love most of the maps and everything else about the game. Guns are balanced, maps are varied and structured well. e-sports is set up and supported perfectly. I couldn't ask for anything more.
---
PSN: ddflex add xFinland for Dark Souls
#9YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 8:38:11 AM
r3flexx posted...
I love most of the maps and everything else about the game. Guns are balanced, maps are varied and structured well. e-sports is set up and supported perfectly. I couldn't ask for anything more.

BOOM! That just happened.
---
#10Angeal_Hewley(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:45:19 AM
Angeal_Hewley posted...

Wow. Worst CoD? Not MW3? That game was a trainwreck. I think your overexaggerating, sir. Easily the best CoD since BO1. CoD4, BO1, BO2, top three CoDs. MW3 and MW3 were jokes. Hell, WaW was better than MW2 and 3.

MW3 was alright. Built for noobs but you could still stomp them. With my limited experience of BO2 I found rushing would result in 1 or 2 kills then you'd die. Couldn't control the maps or spawns, get shot from all angles, lag would make you waste a clip taking out 2 people, the third guy who probably just spawned gets you.

MW2 I quite liked, but it feels so long ago now I couldn't tell you exactly why, except for the TAR. Oh, Marathon and Ninja Pro was da ****.

Don't go mocking WaW either - best days we had were on that game. Nothing quite like forcing the enemy back to their spawn and everyone trying desperately to get their Artillery strikes/dogs out before everyone else. Same connection problems as always though.
---