I really want whatever idiot at Treyarch who came up with the Target Finder to..

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/7/2013 8:00:22 AM
To be taken to an open field, shot, and not even given the decency to be buried.
#2crazyevetsPosted 2/7/2013 8:08:21 AM
Use cold blooded. Problem solved. No need for corporate executions today.
---
I am the one and only Silentwait, PS3 tag xXSilentwaitXx.
#3YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 8:19:59 AM
It is a CoD based in the future. It's what everyone wanted but now everyone is complaining. Makes no sense.
---
PSN: MacktasticDazzle
I am THE Macktastic Dazzle. Accept no substitutes.
#4ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:20:52 AM
crazyevets posted...

It beeps, and still turns red, which is a problem.

I still say they should be executed. Whatever moron thought it was a good idea does need to be shot with a real gun, preferably in the back of the skull.

They've obviously either never played the game after they added it to see how ridiculously stupid and yes, OP, the attachment is.

Or they're that bad at a damn game where they thought it wasn't that good.

Any moron with an LMG and TF can easily do good. Have someone who's a good player to begin with, figure that the CODmunity only likes to use OP guns and attachments, and they become unstoppable...

I've had numerous 40-1 type games using the damn thing.

Just CAMPED MY ASS OFF in Slums on Demolition, finished the first round 40-1. It was so ridiculously unfair... Why'd I have that TF LMG you may ask? Simple. I started off with a Sniper, killed a guy with one, and picked it up. Didn't put the thing down....
#5ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:21:58 AM
YOTAInc posted...
It is a CoD based in the future. It's what everyone wanted but now everyone is complaining. Makes no sense.

Anyone with half a brain could've realize how game breaking, yes, game breaking, the attachment is... All you need is a competent player with it and BOOM! Instant good scores and success, little skill really needed. The worst damn part about it is the Mini-Map is still there... Yet with a Sniper it disappears....
#6YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 8:23:30 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
YOTAInc posted...

Anyone with half a brain could've realize how game breaking, yes, game breaking, the attachment is... All you need is a competent player with it and BOOM! Instant good scores and success, little skill really needed. The worst damn part about it is the Mini-Map is still there... Yet with a Sniper it disappears....

No it's not. I rarely get killed with the target finder. I'm an average CoD player. Get over it. Stop playing. Whatever.

But it's not game breaking. Stop throwing out buzz words that you don't know what they mean.
---
#7badbutttuesdayPosted 2/7/2013 8:25:40 AM
everyone cries about the target finder. I couldn't care less.

i can't stand the thousands of shock charges/nades
#8YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 8:26:40 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
crazyevets posted...

It beeps, and still turns red, which is a problem.

I've had numerous 40-1 type games using the damn thing.

Just CAMPED MY ASS OFF in Slums on Demolition, finished the first round 40-1. It was so ridiculously unfair... Why'd I have that TF LMG you may ask? Simple. I started off with a Sniper, killed a guy with one, and picked it up. Didn't put the thing down....

See, two things here. It doesn't still turn red if someone is using cold blooded. So you're raging has blinded you.

Second - camping in Demo can net anyone 40 kills. You didn't play objectively so therefore you got 40-1 kd. Good job. You're cool.
---
#9YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 8:31:33 AM
And half your kills were probably from the killstreaks themselves and not the target finder.
---
#10ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:35:07 AM
Yea, me and my UAV, CUAV, Guardian racked up TONS of kills for me... I think I got 1.

You ever actually use the TF? It does turn red (no diamond though) and beeps when someone is in your sights...

It seems like the TF is the new ACR to me... Yet instead of just being on 1 gun, it's available on almost everything.