I really want whatever idiot at Treyarch who came up with the Target Finder to..

#71Stryker_StormPosted 2/7/2013 12:48:02 PM
YOTAInc posted...
Stryker_Storm posted...
YOTAInc posted...
YOTAInc posted...
Stryker_Storm posted...
Knew you'd bring that up.

How many times have you been killed by Dual Band? What about the MMS?
In fact, unless you're sniping why would you use Dual Band over the TF?

I've never been killed by Dual Band that wasn't on a sniper and I've only been killed by the MMS once.

So aside from the rarely used Sensor Grenades and the user controlled streaks (which I have a flyswatter class with BE and CB to deal with) why would you use Cold Blooded?

I've also very rarely been killed by the TF. So what's your point?

And I use coldblooded because it keeps me from being killed by these things. Isn't that obvious?

And how often do you die because you run out of ammo?
How about when you shoot at someone but lose the gunfight that you know you should have won because they had toughness and you didn't?

I hardly ever die from no ammo. So in the sense that you claim you don't need coldblooded because it's useless, I don't need scavanger for the way I play. I also don't complain that I run out of ammo when I do.

Secondly, I play close quarters style. Check my stats. Shotguns for nearly every CoD since CoD4. That's the way I play. And hence, why I don't get picked off by TF, heartbeat sensors, etc. etc. in these games. And hence why you complain about these things.

Right, because you main shotguns, and the Remmington of all things, you don't need toughness, and you're not going to run out of ammo because shotguns have loads of ammo.

But try that with any other type of primary weapon minus the shield and see how you do.
Or better yet, try the KSG without toughness and lazer sight.
---
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm
#72YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 12:51:35 PM
Ok. But what am I proving here by doing it? I'm still using Coldblooded and not being shot by TF. I'm still able to pick up another weapon, and very easily at that. Or - worse case scenario, I die........and then respawn and try again.

**Hits giant red button** -- That was easy.
---
PSN: MacktasticDazzle
I am THE Macktastic Dazzle. Accept no substitutes.
#73YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 12:53:44 PM
YOTAInc posted...
Ok. But what am I proving here by doing it? I'm still using Coldblooded and not being shot by TF. I'm still able to pick up another weapon, and very easily at that. Or - worse case scenario, I die........and then respawn and try again.

I see the point now. I'm just as big of a d-bag as you guys complaining by constantly posting on this topic.

Shame on me.
---
#74Stryker_StormPosted 2/7/2013 1:01:52 PM(edited)
YOTAInc posted...

You're probably not used to building up big streaks, for some of us, hitting the respawn button doesn't fix everything, I frequently get killed by Target finders a kill or two off my OVSAT which would have carried me to my K9 unit and Swarm.

I've been killed by the TF about as often as I've been killed by a suppressor.

I main assault rifles, which means I either have to choose between running toughness and winning mid to long range gunfights, or using Cold Blooded and not getting picked off by bad players camping in their spawn with a TF when they probably wouldn't have seen me otherwise.

So again, being forced to use CB to counter one attachment is stupid.
---
#75BigE1717Posted 2/7/2013 1:02:17 PM
Quichabichen............... Use the killcam and figure out where they are sitting, creep up from behind. noob
#76Stryker_StormPosted 2/7/2013 1:03:18 PM
BigE1717 posted...
Quichabichen............... Use the killcam and figure out where they are sitting, creep up from behind. noob

Refer to my post above regarding how getting revenge on a TF user doesn't give me my streak back.
---
#77YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 1:08:43 PM
Stryker_Storm posted...
BigE1717 posted...

Refer to my post above regarding how getting revenge on a TF user doesn't give me my streak back.

Awe. Poor kill streak. This wasn't even about Kill streaks.
---
#78Stryker_StormPosted 2/7/2013 1:12:31 PM(edited)
YOTAInc posted...
Stryker_Storm posted...
BigE1717 posted...

This was about how the TF is overpowered which I think it is, since I get killed by it more than every other attachment.

My statement about my streaks was to counter your "worse case scenario, I die........and then respawn and try again. "
---
#79YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 1:11:29 PM
Stryker_Storm posted...
YOTAInc posted...
Stryker_Storm posted...
BigE1717 posted...

This was about how the TF is overpowered which I think it is, since I get killed by it more than every other attachment.

And I don't. Because I use coldblooded.

Hmmm. Have you gotten the point yet? If you're score streak is so important, then run a perk that keeps it going.
---
#80YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 1:13:39 PM
The game isn't broken if you are the one who refuses to counter the way in which you supposedly die the most.

That's just called ignorance.
---