I hate when I'm sniping, and I get killed by...

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/7/2013 8:33:05 AM
Someone spamming the F*** out of an SVU or XPR... Sure, I missed my first shot and am about to take the 2nd, you already spammed 6 shots at me and shot me as I ducked back around the corner....

The RSASS and Dragunov weren't used in MW3. Now the weapons like them are the weapon of choice. WTF happened?
#2YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 8:36:20 AM
You have to realize semi's take two to 3 shots to kill. Bolts typically only take one.

So spamming the trigger is the benefit of semi. Without it, semi's would be useless since they have no power.

What if it were an assault rifle? That's spamming too??
---
PSN: MacktasticDazzle
I am THE Macktastic Dazzle. Accept no substitutes.
#3ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:44:39 AM
YOTAInc posted...
You have to realize semi's take two to 3 shots to kill. Bolts typically only take one.

So spamming the trigger is the benefit of semi. Without it, semi's would be useless since they have no power.

What if it were an assault rifle? That's spamming too??

There's a difference between spamming and not. Spamming is where you just keep pulling the trigger firing away every shot in your clip praying to god you hit something. Half the time it's literally the 1st shot hits you, then the 8th. No one uses them 'correctly' and takes the 1 shot, waits for recoil to go down, then takes the other. It doesn't take much time at all. Instead it's someone battling the analog stick to aim all around hoping one more shot will connect.

As I said before, the RSASS and Dragunov just weren't used in MW3. They had the same qualities as the SVU and XPR (although the XPR is a OSK to I believe the upper torso and upper arms). The RSASS and Dragunov had MUCH bigger clips as well.

Now it seems most snipers I run into are SVU/XPR spammers.
#4sillybulanstonPosted 2/7/2013 8:50:36 AM
So... you're complaining about people using a weapon "improperly" which results in killing you slower? (Getting hit by shots 1 and then 8 is not as fast as getting hit by shot 1 and a well aimed shot 2).
---
Spring Contest 2005 - Final Score - 77/80
#5ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:54:52 AM
sillybulanston posted...
So... you're complaining about people using a weapon "improperly" which results in killing you slower? (Getting hit by shots 1 and then 8 is not as fast as getting hit by shot 1 and a well aimed shot 2).

Yea, they have no clue how to use the damn weapon. They're usually the same people with a TF LMG class that camps and headglitches an object.

The SVU and XPR are the new noob snipers. Miss your first shot? F*** IT! You got plenty more!
#6juker79Posted 2/7/2013 8:58:34 AM
I get the TF argument in your other post, but a man spraying a gun is bound to hit something every once in a while. You shouldn't have missed.
#7YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 9:03:42 AM
sillybulanston posted...

I laughed. Literally. So damn funny how you put it. hahah!
---
#8YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 9:05:22 AM
YOTAInc posted...
sillybulanston posted...

I laughed. Literally. So damn funny how you put it. hahah!

Oh and this guy is garbage. He's posting topics like this all morning. He complains about everything killing him, whether is the target finder, blah blah.

Can't take this dude serious even if he were in front of me.
---
#9Jadux101Posted 2/7/2013 9:05:49 AM
I find it hilarious every time I hear hear it. Pish...pishpishpishpishpish. Lol, he sucks.
---
PSN: Jadux
#10ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:07:04 AM
juker79 posted...
I get the TF argument in your other post, but a man spraying a gun is bound to hit something every once in a while. You shouldn't have missed.

Yea, I hear in the next COD there's going to be a gun that aims itself for you, has an unlimited clip size, a built in portable radar, and bullets that do 200 damage each. It'll also have 150% the run speed of an SMG, OSKs at all ranges, unlimited bullet penetration and all that jazz!

Really though, I just want to know what's up with the SVU and XPR spammers out there. IF you played MW3, you rarely ever got killed by an RSASS or Dragunov. Even though those had larger magazines and less recoil. In this game people just spam the f*** outta the SVU and XPR though. Why the sudden change? People struggle that much with bolt action snipers? What snipers did people use in BO1? I didn't really play that game.