I hate when I'm sniping, and I get killed by...

#21Spetsnaz420Posted 2/8/2013 5:41:07 AM
SDR1845 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
YOTAInc posted...
Knives13 posted...
Use the gun properly? :/

I'm sorry... what? There's a proper way to pull the trigger? I was unaware there is a rifle code in CoD, please point me in its general direction, i'd love to read it sometime.

Hell, I'd throw my gun at people if i could.

Perhaps even fire a bullet out of my butt every now and again, too. XD

You're a really annoying poster...double posting, quoting yourself in a double post, defending Treyarch with all you have and putting down people who disagree.

The semi auto snipers who spam are seriously annoying...especially the XPR users because they can easily get the OHK if they actually knew how to aim but have to rely on spamming to hit anything...go back to SMGs please.

One of the most pompous idiots I've seen post on here. He's the guy you hear over the mic proclaiming his greatness after getting a lucky OHK with his shotgun. "Yeaaaaah B*tch!!" He screams in his squeaky preteen voice.

Talking about YOTA? Yeah I could see that
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#22SDR1845Posted 2/8/2013 5:46:50 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
SDR1845 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
YOTAInc posted...
Knives13 posted...
Use the gun properly? :/

I'm sorry... what? There's a proper way to pull the trigger? I was unaware there is a rifle code in CoD, please point me in its general direction, i'd love to read it sometime.

Hell, I'd throw my gun at people if i could.

Perhaps even fire a bullet out of my butt every now and again, too. XD

You're a really annoying poster...double posting, quoting yourself in a double post, defending Treyarch with all you have and putting down people who disagree.

The semi auto snipers who spam are seriously annoying...especially the XPR users because they can easily get the OHK if they actually knew how to aim but have to rely on spamming to hit anything...go back to SMGs please.

One of the most pompous idiots I've seen post on here. He's the guy you hear over the mic proclaiming his greatness after getting a lucky OHK with his shotgun. "Yeaaaaah B*tch!!" He screams in his squeaky preteen voice.

Talking about YOTA? Yeah I could see that

Yes. Whining about Yahoo talking about TF, then says he uses it himself. We all knew he used it when he started defending ppl who use it and giving the "just get better" line.
#23blackcry77Posted 2/8/2013 8:31:09 AM
a sniper that takes more then one shot(unless you aim for the head or get lucky) is bound to be spammed, I don't call it spam though, you have to shoot rapidly because the player who just got shot may quickly run away, unlike the DSR which gives you a one shot kill anywhere above the waist, making it easier to just simply aim and shoot. I understand why they spam it, but they can't help it because of the damage the guns have and the possibility of losing the kill because the enemy ran away or shot you quicker. You just have to adapt and adjust your playing style, you can't expect people simply giving you a free kill on them or for them not to use a certain attachment or weapon.
---
I'm an otaku, gamer, and writer. Love these things and I don't care if you don't.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#24destructoclausPosted 2/8/2013 9:13:35 AM
The semi auto snipers are a joke. It's so stupid how easily you can spam 6-7 shots perfectly accurately.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#25Fart ReaverPosted 2/8/2013 10:00:06 AM
Eh they were kinda made to be spammed. Blame Treyarch.
---
West Virginia Mountaineers - Carolina Panthers - Cincinnati Reds
#26YOTAIncPosted 2/8/2013 10:04:23 AM
Look my PSN up on elite. I don't snipe, son. If I happen to pick one up off the ground when I run out of ammo, maybe. Besides that, I'm garbage at sniping.
---
PSN: MacktasticDazzle
I am THE Macktastic Dazzle. Accept no substitutes.
#27YOTAIncPosted 2/8/2013 10:04:53 AM
YOTAInc posted...
Look my PSN up on elite. I don't snipe, son. If I happen to pick one up off the ground when I run out of ammo, maybe. Besides that, I'm garbage at sniping.

And yes I do quote myself when I forget to add something. Like so.
---
#28YOTAIncPosted 2/8/2013 10:06:23 AM
YOTAInc posted...
YOTAInc posted...

And yes I do quote myself when I forget to add something. Like so.

And...like so.
---
#29CarbonFibrePosted 2/8/2013 1:34:28 PM
RSASS was beast in MW3. You wouldn't want to snipe with anything else in hardcore mode either. I think the reason it wasn't as widely used was it's the 2nd to last Sniper rifle you get rather than the very first one as with the SVS.
#30ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:37:38 PM
My main gripe is it's just spamming most of the time.

Double tap. Hit the 1st shot (hopefully, if not the 2nd) then hit the next. Take your time to actually aim rather than just spam the F*** outta the gun in hopes you might hit somebody.