Ran into my first lag switcher yesterday

#1K4R_Nirvana41Posted 2/7/2013 9:32:01 AM
He went 5-5 using a lag switch smh, I dashboarded cause for 2 rounds straight he would lag switch us and we couldn't even move let alone get to the bomb and plant it, that game ruined my night...it got me so mad. What's sad is he was getting his a$$ kicked and he needed a lag switch to even compete with me and my team...ef you treyarch
---
PSN: IvanMaldo. #imjusttoogood. www.TeamVvG.com, Lol @ You
#2YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 9:32:58 AM
Why is it Treyarchs fault? Lag switching has been around for years.
---
PSN: MacktasticDazzle
I am THE Macktastic Dazzle. Accept no substitutes.
#3K4R_Nirvana41(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:37:37 AM
YOTAInc posted...
Why is it Treyarchs fault? Lag switching has been around for years.

because they don't do anything about it and probably never will.
---
#4innerchyld25Posted 2/7/2013 9:39:50 AM
I think that I've ran into this problem before, but how can you tell when a person is lag switching?
---
FC: 4470 5610 4465
Shiny Flawless Pokedex: 1
#5YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 9:40:23 AM
They do actually. But you have to report them for 3Arch to know. Thunder posts lag switchers all of the time - and they get Console banned by MS after being reported by Treyarch.
---
#6K4R_Nirvana41(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:45:42 AM
innerchyld25 posted...
I think that I've ran into this problem before, but how can you tell when a person is lag switching?

you get a connection interrupted on your screen repeatedly and when you try to move it lags you back to where you were at before, the lag switcher I ran into was doing it so he could get free kills on us when we couldn't move and when he died he would do it so we couldn't plant the bomb and the timer would run out and we would lose the round and therefore the game
---
#7K4R_Nirvana41(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:46:58 AM
YOTAInc posted...
They do actually. But you have to report them for 3Arch to know. Thunder posts lag switchers all of the time - and they get Console banned by MS after being reported by Treyarch.

ok then report this guy
---
#8indiansfan4444Posted 2/7/2013 9:52:15 AM
I had one this morning too. He was on my team and after the game I checked him out and not only was he lag switching he was a prestige hacker too. Hope he gets banned.
---
PSN-indiansfan44
#9TheKingOfKoolPosted 2/7/2013 9:54:24 AM
K4R_Nirvana41 posted...
YOTAInc posted...

ok then report this guy

Yes, let's report a guy we don't even know. It'd help if you gave us PSN or you know, provided a video of it too...
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#10YOTAIncPosted 2/7/2013 9:54:54 AM
K4R_Nirvana41 posted...
YOTAInc posted...

ok then report this guy

Ummm. You brought it up. Don't hate on me because I gave you an answer that you didn't like.
---