Lag Swithers and organize spawn camp

#21ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/8/2013 1:09:22 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Spawn trapping is not cheating or an offense that needs reporting. It's just something lame people do to make their precious stats look good..

STATS MEAN EVERYTHING!!!!

As someone on the 360 board said. They spend money on equipment to help them be better at the game so they can feel better about themselves.
#22harlem545Posted 2/8/2013 1:09:29 AM
iCheckz posted...
Gdboyratedloud posted...
Jeric735 posted...
xReflectingGodx posted...
Wow, people defending spawn trapping. I've seen it all.

Well while it's not really something everyone loves, it's part of the game. Technically, calling this cheating is like saying that reload cancelling is cheating.

game wasnt meant to be played that way tho. Its abusing the system

Then lift more, bro

Fixed
---
Official Facepalm of the PS3 boards. BANG BANG
PSN: harlem545 or wii-remote545
#23iCheckzPosted 2/8/2013 1:20:53 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Spawn trapping is not cheating or an offense that needs reporting. It's just something lame people do to make their precious stats look good..

STATS MEAN EVERYTHING!!!!

As someone on the 360 board said. They spend money on equipment to help them be better at the game so they can feel better about themselves.

Says the guy that always brings his spm every chance he gets |=
---
-------God Will'n--------
#24SDR1845Posted 2/8/2013 1:21:36 AM
No lifers defending no lifers. Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

#25Yeahurwrong(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:26:21 AM
all you had to do was investigate and if you find something report it if not then move on no one asked for all of you to come up with some conspiracy story
---
PSN: Sonic8129 YouTube: Naruto491multigamer
I'm here to make you look stupid and call out your ignorance come at me i'll come right back. :)
#26Yeahurwrong(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:27:41 AM
SDR1845 posted...
No lifers defending no lifers. Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

exactly
---
PSN: Sonic8129 YouTube: Naruto491multigamer
I'm here to make you look stupid and call out your ignorance come at me i'll come right back. :)
#27BURL32Posted 2/8/2013 2:43:36 AM
There's been alot of Lag Switchers lately for sure.
---
~~~Behold a red horse and its rider WAR was given power to take peace from earth and to make men slay each other.To him was given a massive sword.: Psn BURL32
#28ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/8/2013 2:51:54 AM
Stats don't mean anything. SPM just means you're usually getting into more engagements and probably helping your team. The guy who went 10-2 in domination with a 180 SPM wasn't as influential to his team as a guy who went 10-12 with a 460 SPM.
#29Re2ismyFavPosted 2/8/2013 5:50:48 AM
here's a little secret -

much like KDR, SPM is also an inflatable stat.

@ TC - i dont usually do this to the GFAQs, non-troll members BUT i saw the game bro... you are a BAD player. No one cheated you; even when you werent in a spawn trap you were laughably inept.
---
psn - LeeTl-_-lFACE .... will work for Good Connection
#30Sevi_neyPosted 2/8/2013 5:55:24 AM
That's great TC. I'm really happy for you. Have fun taking this game so seriously.
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin