More Tower of Babble questions

#1Yeong-TaePosted 2/8/2013 2:00:05 AM
Ok, I tried this again and got the EMP on round 1, also 2 assault rifles, then the electroknuckles to make the denizens easier and be able to kill zombies in one-hit in case we had any tight spots. Unfortunately, my buddy only got a grenade launcher and shotgun from the box.

We did all the steps up to the pylon, and tried to get HIM to come, but he didn't come after many tries. I think he finally appeared on round 7. We were waiting for him to get under the pylon, but he hits me with lightning and I go down in one hit. Then my friend raises me, but he gets hit and goes down. I'm killing zombies to clear it up a bit before trying to raise him again, but get hit by lightning again and die. So, now I have few more questions.

1. Does Juggernog help much without the power on? Should we try to get it? I only tried to get this once and I still went down in maybe 2-3 hits.....
2. I've tried this Easter egg maybe 10 times now...the lightning guy shows up as early as round 2 EASILY outside the pylon, but I haven't gotten him to appear under the pylon until round 6-7 every single time. Am I just unlucky, or does the game make it harder for him to come when you're under the pylon?
3. If the game makes it impossible for HIM to come in early rounds, my friend and I might get points normally for a few rounds and get well-equipped before going to the pylon on round 5 or so. What equipment is the MOST helpful? (e.g. - knuckles more helpful than Juggernog, etc)
---
Kim Yeong-Tae
From Korea, with love...
#2Lord_XandrosPosted 2/8/2013 8:55:09 AM
1) No

2) Every time me and my friend attempted it, he wouldn't spawn before round 5. I don't know if that would be the cutoff, but we made sure to have the thunder directly above us. Always spawned on round 5, though.

3) Me and my friend got the Ray Gun and Knuckles, that's it. We had an LMG each, but never used it. The Ray Gun clears the zombies out the way quickly with its splash damage. If you can get Monkeys, then booyah, that's got to make the pylon easier.

When you encounter him, you've really got to keep side stepping, but you've also got to be outside the pylon so he moves into it.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#3Yeong-Tae(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:23:10 PM
Ok thanks! After reading your message, I went and saved up about 100,000 in the bank for me and my friend (cause he sucks at zombies and can't save any points by himself, lol). Then we went and both got knuckles, I got a ray gun and RPD and he got a python which he insisted on using and some assault rifle. We also got the EMP pretty quickly.

Went to the pylon on round 1 and for the very first time we actually got the lightning guy to appear at the beginning of round 3!!!!! So it was so easy with all the zombies still moving slow. Didn't even need guns, we just used knuckles and EMP and succeeded in getting the trophy.

Anyone know if the next Easter egg for the upcoming map pack is easy/hard? I absolutely hated the one for Shangri La and never got it, and I didn't even try for Moon.... But at least I finally got this one and a Platinum trophy to go with it. Thanks for the help
---
Kim Yeong-Tae
From Korea, with love...
#4F_H_NukemPosted 2/8/2013 10:02:56 PM
Yeong-Tae posted...
Ok thanks! After reading your message, I went and saved up about 100,000 in the bank for me and my friend (cause he sucks at zombies and can't save any points by himself, lol). Then we went and both got knuckles, I got a ray gun and RPD and he got a python which he insisted on using and some assault rifle. We also got the EMP pretty quickly.

Went to the pylon on round 1 and for the very first time we actually got the lightning guy to appear at the beginning of round 3!!!!! So it was so easy with all the zombies still moving slow. Didn't even need guns, we just used knuckles and EMP and succeeded in getting the trophy.

Anyone know if the next Easter egg for the upcoming map pack is easy/hard? I absolutely hated the one for Shangri La and never got it, and I didn't even try for Moon.... But at least I finally got this one and a Platinum trophy to go with it. Thanks for the help

DIDNT EVEN TRY FOR MOON?

"slaps you with a fish"

how DARE you not even try!! its the best egg EVER
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#5SnipezsPosted 2/8/2013 10:07:37 PM
You can get perma jugg for Easter egg gives you regular jugg without buying it if you don't know how do it look it up on youtube.
---
o"h heck yeah
#6Yeong-Tae(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:30:25 PM
F_H_Nukem posted...
DIDNT EVEN TRY FOR MOON?

"slaps you with a fish"

Trust me, I wanted to. But all of my friends were done with Black Ops when that map was released and they are terrible at zombies anyway. That's why I never succeeded at Shangri La.... Secondly, I live in Japan, so finding random players to help me do it is nearly impossible - I can't play with anyone from this site or places like PS3trophies because of the lag...

Japanese players are too unfriendly to play with strangers, and Black Ops isn't very popular here anyway, so even finding enough random people for TDM is hard. Sorry, a lot of excuses I know - but I really DID want to get 100% trophies for Black Ops 1 and I'm a huge fan of zombies.......
---
Kim Yeong-Tae
From Korea, with love...
#7F_H_NukemPosted 2/9/2013 2:47:45 PM
Yeong-Tae posted...
F_H_Nukem posted...
DIDNT EVEN TRY FOR MOON?

"slaps you with a fish"

Trust me, I wanted to. But all of my friends were done with Black Ops when that map was released and they are terrible at zombies anyway. That's why I never succeeded at Shangri La.... Secondly, I live in Japan, so finding random players to help me do it is nearly impossible - I can't play with anyone from this site or places like PS3trophies because of the lag...

Japanese players are too unfriendly to play with strangers, and Black Ops isn't very popular here anyway, so even finding enough random people for TDM is hard. Sorry, a lot of excuses I know - but I really DID want to get 100% trophies for Black Ops 1 and I'm a huge fan of zombies.......

if i had room on my FR, i would help with both (also easier if you speak english LOL).

its too bad you missed out man
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12