Do you use the Grief Report function when you receive a hatemail?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do you use the Grief Report function when you receive a hatemail?
2 years ago#1
Do you use the Grief Report function when you receive a hatemail? - Results (60 votes)
Yes
33.33% (20 votes)
No
66.67% (40 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic ^
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
2 years ago#2
The what?

I just laugh at it and tell the kid in the lobby to ask his parents to buy him a microphone.
2 years ago#3
Grief report for hatemail? Seriously? Did you used to tell the teacher when you got called names in school as well? There's a block list for a reason
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
2 years ago#4
If you send me hate mail, then are on my team, there's a 75% chance in trolling you btw.
2 years ago#5
I smile when I do it too.

http://i.imgur.com/2IlqZ.gif
2 years ago#6
No. I save the messages for a later date when i need cheering up.
---
Not changing my sig until Sydney FC win the AFC Champions League (started 14-2-10)
2 years ago#7
Sadly I'm not good enough for hatemail, nor do I camp (headless chicken FTW) so unlikely to get any.
---
Why was Captain Kirks wife brown? Because Bill Shatner
2 years ago#8
i don't ... simply because i do not play with english speaking players ... thus any hatemail would be in a non-english language ... thus Sony won't get a tiny rat's ass about it because the ywon't understand it ... thus making it useless to bother exiting the game just to use the grief button ... thus rendering it useless ... thus my response ...
2 years ago#9
No, I attach a "Butthurt Report Form" to their message and send it back.
---
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm
2 years ago#10
If I think I stand a good chance of getting them banned then I do. Sometimes I'll send a polite (as in no insults) but condescending message back to wind them up and get them to send me worse hatemail in order to report that too.

One guy started sending adult images too. Reported the lot. His friend messaged me (alas with nothing I could report) saying how I got his friend banned. Felt great.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest Black Ops 2 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do you use the Grief Report function when you receive a hatemail?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived