Gfaqs do have good people in the community

#1AbrakadbrahPosted 2/8/2013 5:40:11 AM
Hi, I am normally a lurker here on these boards and I never made an account until now.
I was playing S&D by myself when a party of people had the clan tag GFAQ next to their name. The names were Drakeyy, Bizznessonly, eetnoid, wageslave, and leet-_-face. Sorry If i spelled them wrong.

To make a long story short, we got raped every game against these guys. I tried to put up a fight, but alas it didn't turn out to well. What surprised me is the guys were nice and didn't talk trash saying we sucked. They even were giving me tips on what a good class setup to use for search would be.

Tl;'dr These 5 gfaq players were good and kind. Didn't expect to see that in the cod/gfaq community.

Thank you for your time if you read this.
#2somerandomguy14Posted 2/8/2013 6:08:57 AM
Yeah dude, not everyone on this board is a 12 year old. Bizz and etnoid are cool guys and great players.

Weird thing is, I've been running into a bunch of gamefaqs players in the past week as well. I recognized some psns from this board, it was pretty cool.
---
Not changing my sig till I get my FKC.
#3DerDoDoPosted 2/8/2013 6:12:01 AM

New Accounts eh?

Let me grab some popcorn....
---
When the smart always give in, the dumb will rule the world....
PSN:Riddlesnake
#4somerandomguy14Posted 2/8/2013 6:14:14 AM
DerDoDo posted...

New Accounts eh?

-_____-
---
#5DerDoDoPosted 2/8/2013 6:20:10 AM
somerandomguy14 posted...
DerDoDo posted...

New Accounts eh?

-_____-

Don't get me wrong, I know three of them from MW3 and know they are cool dudes, just wondering who that strange new user might be...

Too many alts....
---
When the smart always give in, the dumb will rule the world....
PSN:Riddlesnake
#6Shadowrider70Posted 2/8/2013 6:21:21 AM
yeah, we're not all DBags. Didn't know people actually put GFAQ as their Clan Tags. Sounds like they love this site alot.
---
Currently playing: DMC HD Collection; MGS Collection.
PSN: Shadowrider74
#7colum24Posted 2/8/2013 6:35:18 AM
A lot of my CoD friends are from this site and are all good people.
#8ZEALCHERPosted 2/8/2013 6:37:32 AM
Hi, I am normally a lurker here on these boards and I never made an account until now.
I was playing S&D by myself when a party of people had the clan tag GFAQ next to their name. The names were Drakeyy, Bizznessonly, eetnoid, wageslave, and leet-_-face. Sorry If i spelled them wrong.

To make a long story short, we got raped every game against these guys. I tried to put up a fight, but alas it didn't turn out to well. What surprised me is the guys were nice and didn't talk trash saying we sucked. They even were giving me tips on what a good class setup to use for search would be.

Tl;'dr These 5 gfaq players were good and kind. Didn't expect to see that in the cod/gfaq community.

Thank you for your time if you read this.

^^ Blatent self boasting is blatent
#9somerandomguy14Posted 2/8/2013 6:39:41 AM
DerDoDo posted...
somerandomguy14 posted...
DerDoDo posted...

New Accounts eh?

-_____-

Don't get me wrong, I know three of them from MW3 and know they are cool dudes, just wondering who that strange new user might be...

Too many alts....

Lol might not be an alt but ok.

TC, if you wanna play with bizzy and etnoid then you should come to our site.

livinglegacy.enjin.com/home

We're always happy to play with new people and we have cool guys in the chat.
---
#10Jeric735Posted 2/8/2013 6:43:08 AM
I oughta put GFAQ in my tag so you guys can see me go 0.5 K/D with 9+ captures.
---
PSN: Jeric-S