I hate it when...

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#11
I hate it when I get insulted because I "hard scope" and the guy who insults me has to lecture me on and on and on about how he's "so much better" than me.

I don't hate quickscopers in general, I hate the morons who think they're better than everyone else.
2 years ago#12
I hate it when the enemies' superior military training makes him so hard that a single, point blank headshot from an SMR merely tickles him as he drags a knife across my arm, killing me.

I miss the CoD4 M14...
---
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett
2 years ago#13
cantcomplain18 posted...
I miss the CoD4 M14...

we all do my friend, we all do

Mp3fan244
I hate it when I get insulted because I "hard scope" and the guy who insults me has to lecture me on and on and on about how he's "so much better" than me.

I don't hate quickscopers in general, I hate the morons who think they're better than everyone else.

i hate those ass-hats, i use a sniper in the correct fashion and you get pissed? but then i use it in the way that they like to and then they get even more pissed lol these idiots need to make up their butthurt minds
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
2 years ago#14
gotta throw it in there...
running around a corner and still being shot...seems the majority of my deaths have been after running around corners...maybe i have a bad connection..but man does that piss me right off
2 years ago#15
I hate it when people double post instead of using edit and proceed to quote themselves
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
2 years ago#16
Spetsnaz420 posted...
I hate it when people double post instead of using edit and proceed to quote themselves

I agree with this guy
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
2 years ago#17
Dum0King23 posted...
gotta throw it in there...
running around a corner and still being shot...seems the majority of my deaths have been after running around corners...maybe i have a bad connection..but man does that piss me right off

This, so much. I'll get shot at, quickly run into cover behind a corner, then I'll get killed. I know for a fact that I'm taking cover behind something that can't be shot through with FMJ, and when I watch the kill cam, it will even show me dying AFTER I successfully get away from the gun fire. I drop dead in the kill cam when the dude doesn't even have me in his sights.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
2 years ago#18
When I try to knife someone and the game decides to pull me back 5 feet while I'm moving forward
2 years ago#19
I hate it when an enemy throws a bouncing betty at you instead of shooting and killing myself and him...pointless and cheap.
---
PSN katzenjammer420
2 years ago#20
I hate it when my team pushes for the current hardpoint with 10 seconds left after they spawned across the map from it, leaving me all alone at the next one.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived