I hate it when...

#11Mp3fan244Posted 2/8/2013 5:24:28 PM
I hate it when I get insulted because I "hard scope" and the guy who insults me has to lecture me on and on and on about how he's "so much better" than me.

I don't hate quickscopers in general, I hate the morons who think they're better than everyone else.
#12cantcomplain18Posted 2/8/2013 5:41:15 PM
I hate it when the enemies' superior military training makes him so hard that a single, point blank headshot from an SMR merely tickles him as he drags a knife across my arm, killing me.

I miss the CoD4 M14...
---
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett
#13crimsonfoxm1911Posted 2/8/2013 6:00:36 PM
cantcomplain18 posted...
I miss the CoD4 M14...

we all do my friend, we all do

Mp3fan244
I hate it when I get insulted because I "hard scope" and the guy who insults me has to lecture me on and on and on about how he's "so much better" than me.

I don't hate quickscopers in general, I hate the morons who think they're better than everyone else.

i hate those ass-hats, i use a sniper in the correct fashion and you get pissed? but then i use it in the way that they like to and then they get even more pissed lol these idiots need to make up their butthurt minds
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#14Dum0King23Posted 2/8/2013 9:15:45 PM
gotta throw it in there...
running around a corner and still being shot...seems the majority of my deaths have been after running around corners...maybe i have a bad connection..but man does that piss me right off
#15Spetsnaz420Posted 2/8/2013 11:49:06 PM
I hate it when people double post instead of using edit and proceed to quote themselves
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#16Spetsnaz420Posted 2/8/2013 11:49:28 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
I hate it when people double post instead of using edit and proceed to quote themselves

I agree with this guy
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#17fallenKlNGPosted 2/9/2013 12:18:42 AM
Dum0King23 posted...
gotta throw it in there...
running around a corner and still being shot...seems the majority of my deaths have been after running around corners...maybe i have a bad connection..but man does that piss me right off

This, so much. I'll get shot at, quickly run into cover behind a corner, then I'll get killed. I know for a fact that I'm taking cover behind something that can't be shot through with FMJ, and when I watch the kill cam, it will even show me dying AFTER I successfully get away from the gun fire. I drop dead in the kill cam when the dude doesn't even have me in his sights.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#18AnyNamesLeft1Posted 2/9/2013 3:25:37 AM
When I try to knife someone and the game decides to pull me back 5 feet while I'm moving forward
#19katzenjammer85Posted 2/9/2013 3:39:00 PM
I hate it when an enemy throws a bouncing betty at you instead of shooting and killing myself and him...pointless and cheap.
---
PSN katzenjammer420
#20Vitamin_D_94Posted 2/9/2013 4:32:41 PM
I hate it when my team pushes for the current hardpoint with 10 seconds left after they spawned across the map from it, leaving me all alone at the next one.