Play. The. Objective.

#1sece1212Posted 2/8/2013 2:57:20 PM
This is not TDM. This gamemode is domination, where you are suppose to capture the flags to win the game. If you play for K/D and not for the win, go play TDM. If you go 45-5 and not cap a single flag, and lose, you need to leave.

/endrant.
---
PSN-sece1212
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/bb2pkge
#2harlem545Posted 2/8/2013 3:05:11 PM
I never play the objective on Raid. I always go into the workout room and lift.
---
Official Facepalm of the PS3 boards. BANG BANG
PSN: harlem545 or wii-remote545
#3kid_gamer95Posted 2/8/2013 3:09:32 PM
but people that play for kills only are still helping the team though
---
Official Torune & Kid Jiraiya of Storm 3 Board
http://tinyurl.com/bv9g29l
#4sece1212(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:11:38 PM
kid_gamer95 posted...
but people that play for kills only are still helping the team though

I can see that argument, but if you're camping in the corner all day and watching your teammates cap the flag, you're not helping anyone. I rather have a teammate who goes 11-11 with 5 caps and 5 defends than a player that goes 11-0 with no caps/defends
---
PSN-sece1212
#5fallenKlNGPosted 2/8/2013 3:14:21 PM(edited)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you win Domination for having the most kills, don't you? It pretty much is TDM in that sense. The flags only get you points for scorestreaks and nothing more.

I care about winning, so I'd rather have a teammate who doesn't care about capping flags but gets tons of kills, rather than someone who tries to cap the flag but dies several times and gives the other team points.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#6harlem545Posted 2/8/2013 3:14:59 PM
fallenKlNG posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you win Domination for having the most kills, don't you? It pretty much is TDM in that sense. The flags only get you points for scorestreaks and nothing more.

3 Flags, 1 point per 5 seconds depending on how many flags you have capped. Kills mean almost nothing.
---
#7sece1212(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:16:07 PM
fallenKlNG posted...

If an opposing team keeps getting score streaks but don't capture any flags they can't win the game. Flags help increase the amount of points needed in order to win the game. An opposing team can kill my team 200 times, but if they don't cap anything while we have at least 2 of the 3 flags during the entire match, they will lose. In a sense, kills can help you win, but they're not the objective. The objective is to capture the flags to gain more points.
---
PSN-sece1212
#8fallenKlNGPosted 2/8/2013 3:27:32 PM
harlem545 posted...
fallenKlNG posted...

3 Flags, 1 point per 5 seconds depending on how many flags you have capped. Kills mean almost nothing.

Ohhhh, I had no idea. As you can tell, I'm pretty new to CoD. Whenever I capped a flag, I noticed the score wouldn't change, but I noticed it would increase if I killed someone. Naturally, I thought the flags were useless other than getting you scorestreak points lol. Thanks for clarifying.

I wish the instruction manual explained all this stuff. So every five seconds, you get a point for every flag your team has capped?
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#9harlem545Posted 2/8/2013 3:30:03 PM
fallenKlNG posted...
harlem545 posted...
fallenKlNG posted...

Ohhhh, I had no idea. As you can tell, I'm pretty new to CoD. Whenever I capped a flag, I noticed the score wouldn't change, but I noticed it would increase if I killed someone. Naturally, I thought the flags were useless other than getting you scorestreak points lol. Thanks for clarifying.

I wish the instruction manual explained all this stuff. So every five seconds, you get a point for every flag your team has capped?

Yes.
---
#10sece1212(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:31:24 PM
fallenKlNG posted...
harlem545 posted...
fallenKlNG posted...

Haha, it's alright. Everyone has to start somewhere. To answer your question, yes. So if you have one flag capped, every five seconds you get a point. If you have two caps, you get two points per five seconds. Before you jump into a domination or even kill confirmed lobby, I would advise you to have a couple of friends at least to have a chance of winning a match. It seems like majority of players I play against it's against parties.
---
PSN-sece1212