Play. The. Objective.

#21xReflectingGodxPosted 2/9/2013 12:34:34 AM
kid_gamer95 posted...
but people that play for kills only are still helping the team though

No, they're not. The example of 45-5 with no caps has been used and that's something that happens too often. Kills doesn't cap flags. Sitting in some obscure corner doesn't cap flags. Sitting all around the flag, yet not trying to capture it, even though nobody is near it, doesn't help. If you want to camp and stat pad like a puss, go play TDM or better yet, sell the game. People like that are obviously not good at the game. The only enjoyment they get out of it is when they get good stats, but they don't actually play to win or are even good enough to get good stats by moving. And they don't even try to get better. Worthless.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#22macdaddygeePosted 2/9/2013 1:30:44 AM
I agree. I was playimg plaza anf these guys were all running into a killzone. Oops. Run again maybe one of us will make it.

But using the minimap. If theirs 50% of my team running down one area, and our flag is left ungaurded, i can see a non-firefight route from A to C. Its likely another player can see that too. So i stragitcally hide in the corner for a player to run along.
80% of the time im right. The 20% ive waited 30seconds, leave my spot, and the other player is camping outside the flag waiting for me. Smh
---
Hakuna Matata
#23AnyNamesLeft1Posted 2/9/2013 2:22:11 AM
xReflectingGodx posted...
kid_gamer95 posted...

No, they're not. The example of 45-5 with no caps has been used and that's something that happens too often. Kills doesn't cap flags. Sitting in some obscure corner doesn't cap flags. Sitting all around the flag, yet not trying to capture it, even though nobody is near it, doesn't help. If you want to camp and stat pad like a puss, go play TDM or better yet, sell the game. People like that are obviously not good at the game. The only enjoyment they get out of it is when they get good stats, but they don't actually play to win or are even good enough to get good stats by moving. And they don't even try to get better. Worthless.

There's a fine line...people running into the slaughter feeding the enemy streaks doesn't help either, even though they intend to help by caping. There's been times where I see a lone teammate capping B and instead of getting on the flag ill make sure it's clear for them. Other times I will cover that lone teammate who is on B.
#24ForceSensitiveXPosted 2/9/2013 9:30:23 AM
kid_gamer95 posted...

This can be true. It is not always true. Potentially valid argument, but a weak one at that.
---
var name1 = jdak10.val('identity'); var name2 = unceramonius.val('identity');
if (name1 == name2) { alert('Not surprised...'); }
#25TheKingOfKoolPosted 2/9/2013 9:52:55 AM
Slaying can help. It keeps the enemy in their spawn so that they can't get to the B flag. Your team is more likely to cap flags if there's killstreaks in the air, especially if it's a VSAT.

That being said, there's been times I've had a Lodestar VSAT and my friend's put up a VTOL and VSAT in the same game and my team didn't bother capping the B Flag.

I find most of the times teammates will hop on the flag while a VSAT is up but some teammates are so bad at the game that even though it shows you that the enemy is on the B Flag they'll just watch them cap it.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#26Madden68Posted 2/9/2013 9:56:34 AM
This is what happens when you play with random people. If you had a team of 6 playing Dom I would think it would be ideal to have 1 LMG, 1 Sniper and 4 assault/SMG users. The LMG n Sniper would give cover, cause neither one should cap B cause they are at a disadvantage in CQC while the 4 SMG/Assault users run and cap flags.

You play DOM with a bunch of randoms, you can have 2 LMG and 2 Snipers on your team leaving only 2 SMG users to cap flags and that is where the frustration comes into play.

It would be interesting to have some game lobbies that require certain guns to be used like above, a Dom lobby with 1 LMG, 1 Sniper and 4 assault/SMG and filled first come first serve, but you have to choose a roll to play.
#27elchris79Posted 2/9/2013 10:25:37 AM
It's certainly annoying, but the only kind of player that makes me truly rage is the guy in SnD who won't defuse the bomb when he's the last player left, just because he doesn't want to die.
#28OrlandoMagicianPosted 2/9/2013 12:54:13 PM
harlem545 posted...
I never play the objective on Raid. I always go into the workout room and lift.

Hey can I join and want to play some basketball if we meet on Raid too?