Yay or nay. A "no hijacked 24/7" lobby

#1Cold_n_TiredPosted 2/8/2013 4:38:38 PM
Topic title says all - Results (103 votes)
Yay
46.6% (48 votes)
Nay
53.4% (55 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Oh how I hate that map.
---
I was runninguh! Name the movie.
#2crimsonfoxm1911Posted 2/8/2013 4:48:33 PM
i have a nice sniper nest there so nay, by rigging both entrances to blow upon enemy entry i can provide sniper fire for the team covering the window across and both entrances. call it camping if you like but i'm making my kills, they don't have the smarts to toss a C4 in my face (which i get every now and then) then idk what to tell you.
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#3yaboyblizz24Posted 2/8/2013 4:50:47 PM
DAMN i would LOVE this lobby!! i swear i find myself wishing this everyday! it simply turns my mood when i see that terrible map because i know everyone in the lobby will pick it! it makes me wonder, if picking such a lobby would filter out the bad players that actually like that map!
---
If YOU have to talk crap online to make YOURSELF feel better, then its obvious YOU have daddy issues! "sad face"
#4crimsonfoxm1911Posted 2/8/2013 5:40:07 PM
yaboyblizz24 posted...
DAMN i would LOVE this lobby!! i swear i find myself wishing this everyday! it simply turns my mood when i see that terrible map because i know everyone in the lobby will pick it! it makes me wonder, if picking such a lobby would filter out the bad players that actually like that map!

it's not like other maps aren't like it

Meltdown
Nuketown
Raid
Standoff

hell just about map that has the Mercs (my favorite team) has a sniper vs sniper setup minus plaza. either way you don't like the map then just back out, i hate carrier and unless i'm with friends i freaking leave because i dread that map since it's a freaking SMG fest, not that Hijacked isn't as well but i at least have my defenses against them there.
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#5VIIVincentPosted 2/8/2013 6:14:07 PM
nay

sometimes you get thrown in mid game, just back out

when the map is selected, quit looking at emblems and classes and back out

simple.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
#6jswabbPosted 2/8/2013 6:16:19 PM
They already have a lobby like that. It's called Ground War.
---
Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moon light?
#7fallenKlNGPosted 2/8/2013 6:19:06 PM
I love close quarters combat, and naturally, I love hijacked. I wish there was a 24/7 hijacked lobby.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#8Spetsnaz420Posted 2/9/2013 12:34:50 AM
crimsonfoxm1911 posted...
yaboyblizz24 posted...

it's not like other maps aren't like it

Meltdown
Nuketown
Raid
Standoff

hell just about map that has the Mercs (my favorite team) has a sniper vs sniper setup minus plaza. either way you don't like the map then just back out, i hate carrier and unless i'm with friends i freaking leave because i dread that map since it's a freaking SMG fest, not that Hijacked isn't as well but i at least have my defenses against them there.

Your complaining that carrier is a SMG fest? Try LMG+TF and prone sniper fest
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#9TherionFanaticPosted 2/9/2013 4:43:37 AM
wow the hipsters who think its 'cool' to hate hijacked are getting more frequent
---
The return of the headmaster
#10Spetsnaz420Posted 2/9/2013 4:53:28 AM
TherionFanatic posted...
wow the hipsters who think its 'cool' to hate hijacked are getting more frequent

Well considering when it shows up for voting and it's a guaranteed to get voted in and re-elected next match, it's pretty annoying...especially when there are better maps losing to it, like standoff. Don't hate it...just don't constantly want to play it.
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420