CoDmunity explain to me

#1AnyNamesLeft1Posted 2/9/2013 3:30:59 AM
How to properly use a sniper riffle...if I find a nice spot to properly snipe, I'm a camper and a hard scoper. If I run and gun I'm an @$$ hole kid who abuses the aim assist. If I shoot more than one shot with svu I'm spamming and have terrible aim, even though it takes all 3 shots to get a kill at range.
#2assbreezePosted 2/9/2013 3:56:10 AM
Go to create a class.

Remove sniper rifle.

Select PDW.

Add laser sight and silencer.

Blindfire.

There you go, sport.
---
Going to a car show and looking at the minivans is like going to a strip club and looking at the DJ.
#3SDR1845Posted 2/9/2013 4:05:47 AM
AnyNamesLeft1 posted...
How to properly use a sniper riffle...if I find a nice spot to properly snipe, I'm a camper and a hard scoper. If I run and gun I'm an @$$ hole kid who abuses the aim assist. If I shoot more than one shot with svu I'm spamming and have terrible aim, even though it takes all 3 shots to get a kill at range.

Play hardcore. Won't need 3 shots.

#4Spetsnaz420Posted 2/9/2013 4:21:39 AM
Use a bolt action and use aim
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#5AnyNamesLeft1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 4:23:53 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...

But then I'm a camping hard scoper...
#6Spetsnaz420Posted 2/9/2013 4:58:12 AM
AnyNamesLeft1 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...

But then I'm a camping hard scoper...

Snipers are expected to camp and who the hell complains about hard scoping? I hate dying to twitch shooting quick scopers who get assistance from the computer...when I die to a hard scope at least that's how the weapon was meant to be used
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#7dengeistPosted 2/9/2013 6:09:36 AM
AnyNamesLeft1 posted...

Dude play how you play. If anything at this point, you should know anything that kills someone more than twice is op and needs a nerf. As long as you're not glitching, hacking or trolling you're playing the right way.

Yesterday some random was on my team with an assault shield. I ran behind him and we got tons of kills. At the end of the match a guy on the other team says "yeah that guy with the shield running around sucks" lol what? Stop shooting the shield, throw a Semtex, aim for the feet or shoot me first.

Point being if someone is dumb enough to die to what you are doing, it must be wrong and cheap.