CoDmunity explain to me

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. CoDmunity explain to me
2 years ago#1
How to properly use a sniper riffle...if I find a nice spot to properly snipe, I'm a camper and a hard scoper. If I run and gun I'm an @$$ hole kid who abuses the aim assist. If I shoot more than one shot with svu I'm spamming and have terrible aim, even though it takes all 3 shots to get a kill at range.
2 years ago#2
Go to create a class.

Remove sniper rifle.

Select PDW.

Add laser sight and silencer.

Blindfire.

There you go, sport.
---
Going to a car show and looking at the minivans is like going to a strip club and looking at the DJ.
2 years ago#3
AnyNamesLeft1 posted...
How to properly use a sniper riffle...if I find a nice spot to properly snipe, I'm a camper and a hard scoper. If I run and gun I'm an @$$ hole kid who abuses the aim assist. If I shoot more than one shot with svu I'm spamming and have terrible aim, even though it takes all 3 shots to get a kill at range.

Play hardcore. Won't need 3 shots.

2 years ago#4
Use a bolt action and use aim
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
2 years ago#5
Spetsnaz420 posted...

But then I'm a camping hard scoper...
2 years ago#6
AnyNamesLeft1 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...

But then I'm a camping hard scoper...

Snipers are expected to camp and who the hell complains about hard scoping? I hate dying to twitch shooting quick scopers who get assistance from the computer...when I die to a hard scope at least that's how the weapon was meant to be used
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
2 years ago#7
AnyNamesLeft1 posted...

Dude play how you play. If anything at this point, you should know anything that kills someone more than twice is op and needs a nerf. As long as you're not glitching, hacking or trolling you're playing the right way.

Yesterday some random was on my team with an assault shield. I ran behind him and we got tons of kills. At the end of the match a guy on the other team says "yeah that guy with the shield running around sucks" lol what? Stop shooting the shield, throw a Semtex, aim for the feet or shoot me first.

Point being if someone is dumb enough to die to what you are doing, it must be wrong and cheap.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. CoDmunity explain to me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived