In need of 5 players

#1katzenjammer85Posted 2/9/2013 8:07:21 AM
Hello,
would like to get a small group/clan going. growing bored and frustrated with random games when my own team doesn't work together except for the random few who do. I'm not the greatest player but just looking for whomever is interested but still plays for fun and can work as a team. I have a mic and if i get some responses we can workout who wants what loadout.
---
PSN katzenjammer420
#2cedieboldPosted 2/9/2013 9:10:52 AM
Don't have a mic but I play objectives -- don't just run around like a chicken with my head cut off. If you're interested, add me ... DuckySolo
---
PSN - DuckySolo
Playing: WWE 13 / On-Deck: COD:BLOPS2
#3innerchyld25Posted 2/9/2013 9:13:39 AM
Hey man... I just started a clan a few days ago. We have 5 members right now (1 left, but never had the chance to play with him), and could use a 6th player to fill the roster. We require that you're at least 16 years old, and is mature. Would you like to join us? Look up MERC's Syndicate in Elite. Hope to see you there.
---
FC: 4470 5610 4465
Shiny Flawless Pokedex: 1
#4katzenjammer85(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:34:39 AM
innerchyld25 posted...
Hey man... I just started a clan a few days ago. We have 5 members right now (1 left, but never had the chance to play with him), and could use a 6th player to fill the roster. We require that you're at least 16 years old, and is mature. Would you like to join us? Look up MERC's Syndicate in Elite. Hope to see you there.

For some reason my elite isnt responding correctly through the multiplayer menu. But I am interested I forgot to mention I've mostly have been playing team deathmatch. I'm more then willing to try the other game modes but I'm not very good at them. I am over the age of 16 and and you won't hear any unnecessary foul language/ trash talk from me except the occasional "@$&*" when someone pulls a cheap kill on me lol.
---
PSN katzenjammer420
#5kingnazerPosted 2/9/2013 9:54:07 AM
which mode do you play tho
#6rogun12Posted 2/9/2013 11:00:05 AM
i don't have a mic too but i would like to have people to play objective game with me so i can improve

PSN: G0ub1
#7katzenjammer85(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 12:13:42 PM
I mostly play team death match so I can rank up. I tried another game mode cannot remember the name of it from the top of my head but you have find 3 packages and hack 'em and holdout at that spot. But I didn't quite understand the rules so I was cussed at the whole time. Guess I should have been more specific in the topic and made it "In need of 5 players in team death match."
---
PSN katzenjammer420