FHJ-18AA gold omg

#1artfuldodger7Posted 2/9/2013 2:24:55 PM
Anyone have any tips or anything that can help me get this thing gold? I've gotten my FAL and SMR gold now working on Swat and all the while still working on this launcher. I still have destroy play controlled aircraft, 2 aircraft back to back and ARG, any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.
---
Psn: artfuldodger0717
#2darkstar07Posted 2/9/2013 2:44:00 PM
just dont back outta games you join when your team is down you mite find some enemy controlled aircrafts to take out and really the agr was kinda just luck maybe stun it with a emp first
---
UFA ea sports mma heavyweight champ 12-1 ufa-league.net/rollingstone.com /choosethecover# help some friends out 5 stars for the sheepdogs
#3mikemorong07Posted 2/9/2013 3:07:30 PM
if you hit the AGR with an emp first its a one shot with the FHJ
---
PS3: ShadowMoses_SM3
#4greggreggreg2000Posted 2/9/2013 3:11:34 PM
At least the FHJ can one shot a Dragonfire. I'm trying to gold the SMAW and it's missiles are too weak to kill a dragonfire with 1 shot.
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#5artfuldodger7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 3:12:21 PM
Thanks just got my art of war from 2 aircraft back to back, I put on cold blooded and blind eye to help. There was a arg on hijacked eairlier but the enemy was spawn trapping us so I didn't have a chance
---
#6artfuldodger7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 3:13:38 PM
Haven't tried the smaw but that's next on the agenda
---
#7Gundam FanPosted 2/9/2013 3:16:56 PM(edited)
greggreggreg2000 posted...
At least the FHJ can one shot a Dragonfire. I'm trying to gold the SMAW and it's missiles are too weak to kill a dragonfire with 1 shot.

Yeah that really did suck. I got lucky when I was diamonding my launchers. I fired at a dragonfire which no one uses to begin with right after someone else fired lol. I got the kill haha.

Now with all my launchers diamond... I do not look forward to working on the crossbow, shield, and knives... those things are going to give me grey hairs.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#8artfuldodger7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 3:20:09 PM
Ballistic knives are easy to gold I'm dreading the combat, shield and crossbow to... I'll have to say goodbye to my k/dd ratio lol, its not the greatest anyway.
---
#9Gundam FanPosted 2/9/2013 3:30:36 PM(edited)
artfuldodger7 posted...
Ballistic knives are easy to gold I'm dreading the combat, shield and crossbow to... I'll have to say goodbye to my k/dd ratio lol, its not the greatest anyway.

My KDD is already bad from getting my pistols and launchers diamond lol. I just dread trying to get the bloodthirsty with the crossbow or the kill the enemy with their own gun after you knife them... I mean WTF!
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#10artfuldodger7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 4:06:36 PM
I dread the pistols too I suck at them but I get owned all the time by people wielding duals or single... Haven't fiqured it out yet
---