FHJ-18AA gold omg

#11SDR1845Posted 2/9/2013 6:06:47 PM
When you choose to prestige do you lose your camos? Or can you keep going from where you left off.
#12oblivionscythePosted 2/9/2013 6:31:11 PM
Ballistics were really easy. As for the crossbow.. I got a bloodthirsty medal once and didn't get the camo. Every camo is easy for it besides that one. I've felt like crying way too often using it and running out of shots after the fourth kill..
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#13oblivionscythePosted 2/9/2013 6:31:53 PM
Quote:When you choose to prestige do you lose your camos? Or can you keep going from where you left off.
@SDR1845

You keep all camo's, you just need to unluck the weapon.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#14OrlandoMagicianPosted 2/9/2013 6:41:07 PM
greggreggreg2000 posted...
At least the FHJ can one shot a Dragonfire. I'm trying to gold the SMAW and it's missiles are too weak to kill a dragonfire with 1 shot.

Exactly, how the **** can such a tiny thing withstand a damn SMAW direct hit. You can't emp since those do still one hit kill and the only other options are to shoot it a few times or C4 and then SMAW. Also, use Scavenger to get an extra rocket.

Does anyone have any hard info on how much damage thw SMAW does and the dragonfire's health?
#15MrBombasticaIPosted 2/9/2013 6:48:34 PM
I'm lucky, I got the SMAW and FHJ gold before the patch. DFs would go down in one shot to my SMAW. I was one lucky SOB. RPG was easy. Also, the combat knife isn't hard, just can take a little while. Bloodthirsties will come, and I say that as a .83 player. XBow is the killer
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#16artfuldodger7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:35:32 PM
I'm a .88 k/d so I hear ya on the bloodthirstys come and go somedays I'm on a roll (to my standards) and others not so much, so I'm not looking forward to xbow that one will be a train wreck, I don't recall ever unlocking it so how many arrows do you get?

I'm hoping tonight someone will drop a arg if I'm lucky enough getting close on the ronen camo
---
Psn: artfuldodger0717
#17destructoclausPosted 2/9/2013 7:51:08 PM
greggreggreg2000 posted...
At least the FHJ can one shot a Dragonfire. I'm trying to gold the SMAW and it's missiles are too weak to kill a dragonfire with 1 shot.

They do? I must have been really lucky then. I haven't been trying to get gold with the SMAW, but I got it to the point where I only need 1 double kill and 6 more impact kills. When an enemy called in a dragonfire, I just shot once and it exploded. Guess I DID get lucky.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#18artfuldodger7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:07:43 AM
Just got my skull camo killing an ARG had to shoot it with my launcher twice.. die and shot it one more time right next to a the van on slums and KABOOM! Thank you baby Jesus, now just the ronan camo left lol
---
#19artfuldodger7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:08:52 AM
Thing is made of battleship armor!
---
#20Spetsnaz420Posted 2/10/2013 12:22:50 AM
TC just keep a blind eye & cold blooded class with the FHJ ready and be patient

Dragonfire, RCXD, Lodestar and VTOL are all player controlled streaks

For the AGR keep EMP nades ready, hit it with 1 EMP and then use the FHJ (this seriously works)

For the 2 planes it's really a simple matter of having a couple enemy UAVs or CUAVs or a combination up at once...this is really one of the easier tasks.

It took a long time but I got mine...you will too
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420