Shoots at point blank with KSG.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Shoots at point blank with KSG.

User Info: Zblueshell14

Zblueshell14
3 years ago#1
Misses. Guy turns around and gets a no-scope kill to the foot with his ballista...
PSN: zach111489

User Info: SDR1845

SDR1845
3 years ago#2
I had that happen too. I attributed it to the KSG firing one slug instead of the spray of a normal shotgun. It doesn't leave much error.

User Info: UbderDude

UbderDude
3 years ago#3
Zblueshell14 posted...
Misses. Guy turns around and gets a no-scope kill to the foot with his ballista...

This vexed me as well, until I figured out the KSG shoots a freaking slug *face palm*. It makes a lot more sense that you can miss a point blank shot w/ a slug as opposed to w/ buckshot (though in real life there is almost no spread at point blank).

Just makes *more* sense, not total sense. Do other shotguns use slugs too? I don't even know.
All glory to the Hypno Toad!

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
3 years ago#4
Zblueshell14 posted...

This vexed me as well, until I figured out the KSG shoots a freaking slug *face palm*. It makes a lot more sense that you can miss a point blank shot w/ a slug as opposed to w/ buckshot (though in real life there is almost no spread at point blank).

Just makes *more* sense, not total sense. Do other shotguns use slugs too? I don't even know.

Just the KSG
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Bullet_V_1

Bullet_V_1
3 years ago#5
All I know the KSG can be beyond frustrating at times. Especially since I just need the Bloodthirsty(which are the most annoying ass thing to start with) to get my diamond shotguns.
lets ban this guy http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=925776&topic=24941945&page=0

User Info: oblivionscythe

oblivionscythe
3 years ago#6
Such is the downfall of the KSG. Surprisingly enough, it's my favorite shotgun and the first one I golded and second gun I golded over all.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: buttcobell

buttcobell
3 years ago#7
You gotta aim down sites with that gun.

User Info: Zblueshell14

Zblueshell14
3 years ago#8
buttcobell posted...
You gotta aim down sites with that gun.

I did.
PSN: zach111489

User Info: Tempest717

Tempest717
3 years ago#9
I actually golded it pretty easily, try playing objective games with it.
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF

User Info: destructoclaus

destructoclaus
3 years ago#10
The KSG blows. It blows even worse if you have a great internet connection like myself. I was so happy to get it gold and be done with the stupid thing. It sucks. There is literally no reason to use it over the R870.
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Shoots at point blank with KSG.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived