I enjoy all the CODS 4-9 equally (Put that that in your pipe and smoke it)

#1deoxxysPosted 2/9/2013 6:47:18 PM
Oh and I've NEVER beaten any of the campaign's, too boring.
I started Call of Duty in February 2011 with Black ops loved it.

Highlights of each Cod:

Modern Warfare
Best older cod, because we still get Double Tap, Juggernaut and Stopping Power and automatic weapons, in a modern setting. and its nice to experience the standard killstreak system.

World at War
Has a great feel to it with the grim and dark maps and old weapons. For a change we dont have but one automatic ass rifle and its always fun to outrange all the infinite smg users with the stg/lmgs on the tank maps. Only Cod with vehicles. Again we get to experience jugg/SP/DT. Oh and wonderful zombies.

Modern Warfare 2
Great modern shooter and the only cod with 1 of the red uber perks left (stopping power).
New custom killstreaks system put in place. Overall a huge leap from mod1. Excited as it feels as though Infinity ward is the only company that ever makes LMGs well. None of the treyarch games have an lmg with low recoil and gets 2 bullet kills (RPD).

Black Ops
Great in that we get another change of time period and first cod to remove stopping power altogether. Not that much changed except now we have flak jacket, oh and wonderful zombies.

Modern Warfare 3
Absolutely loved this game, I dont know why people give it so much flak. The new Point Streak system was great. Getting to pick between support/assault/perk streaks was great. For the first time LMG rushing was completely viable due to new perk "stalker"[steadyaimpro/quickdraw] (BO2's stock doesnt provide nearly as much speed). The proficiencies were a great part the game as well. The best game mode was the 3v3, I played that SO much, it really challenges individual skill.

Black Ops 2
WOW, Treyarch's first modern Cod. Pick ten system is one of the best things ever introduced to Cod. Being able to pick what you want in replace of things you dont want is great. Black ops 2 handled the removal of stopping power much better then BO1.
Pistols for once are uber good and can be used as primaries. First cod ever to introduce gun dlc. +zombies.\
---
"Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that.."
Steam: psn_deoxxys
#2Bolt_ActionPosted 2/9/2013 6:51:44 PM
Shining up a turd doesn't change the fact that it is, in fact, a turd. COD has been downhill since Black Ops....and even Black Ops was kind of pushing it.
---
PSN = BodomsChild
http://redsoldiersyndicate.com - looking for a clan? Join RSS!
#3EvilZ123456Posted 2/9/2013 6:52:16 PM
Mind Games 2-0 RSS

---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#4harlem545Posted 2/9/2013 6:52:58 PM
Bolt_Action posted...
Shining up a turd doesn't change the fact that it is, in fact, a turd. COD has been downhill since Black Ops....and even Black Ops was kind of pushing it.

A turd is a turd no matter how many times you try to clean it.
---
Official Facepalm of the PS3 boards. BANG BANG
PSN: harlem545 or wii-remote545
#5FindTheSecretPosted 2/9/2013 6:54:34 PM
deoxxys posted...

Highlights of each Cod:

Modern Warfare
Best older cod, because we still get Double Tap, Juggernaut and Stopping Power and automatic weapons, in a modern setting. and its nice to experience the standard killstreak system.

World at War
Has a great feel to it with the grim and dark maps and old weapons. For a change we dont have but one automatic ass rifle and its always fun to outrange all the infinite smg users with the stg/lmgs on the tank maps. Only Cod with vehicles. Again we get to experience jugg/SP/DT. Oh and wonderful zombies.

Modern Warfare 2
Great modern shooter and the only cod with 1 of the red uber perks left (stopping power).
New custom killstreaks system put in place. Overall a huge leap from mod1. Excited as it feels as though Infinity ward is the only company that ever makes LMGs well. None of the treyarch games have an lmg with low recoil and gets 2 bullet kills (RPD).

Black Ops
Great in that we get another change of time period and first cod to remove stopping power altogether. Not that much changed except now we have flak jacket, oh and wonderful zombies.

Modern Warfare 3
Absolutely loved this game, I dont know why people give it so much flak. The new Point Streak system was great. Getting to pick between support/assault/perk streaks was great. For the first time LMG rushing was completely viable due to new perk "stalker"[steadyaimpro/quickdraw] (BO2's stock doesnt provide nearly as much speed). The proficiencies were a great part the game as well. The best game mode was the 3v3, I played that SO much, it really challenges individual skill.

Black Ops 2
WOW, Treyarch's first modern Cod. Pick ten system is one of the best things ever introduced to Cod. Being able to pick what you want in replace of things you dont want is great. Black ops 2 handled the removal of stopping power much better then BO1.
Pistols for once are uber good and can be used as primaries. First cod ever to introduce gun dlc. +zombies.\

1. Grenade spam, but the foundations were made for great series.

2. Lamest cod ever, with the most used theme ever. Not even worth playing.

3.1 red uber perk? Quickdraw and Danger Close said hi. Maps were great though, best cod to date.

4. Black ops. Gave it a try, hated it personally, especially after mw2. Can understand why some people really liked it though.

5. Great game, if it wasnt for lag comp probably the best cod ever made.

6. Same as 4.
---
"If Lee Harvey Oswald didn't quickscope then I'm not quickscoping."
PSN: sgt_cumalot5713
#6harlem545Posted 2/9/2013 7:00:00 PM
FindTheSecret posted...
deoxxys posted...

Highlights of each Cod:

Modern Warfare

World at War

Modern Warfare 2

Black Ops

Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops 2

1. Grenade spam, but the foundations were made for great series.

2. Lamest cod ever, with the most used theme ever. Not even worth playing.

3.1 red uber perk? Quickdraw and Danger Close said hi. Maps were great though, best cod to date.

4. Black ops. Gave it a try, hated it personally, especially after mw2. Can understand why some people really liked it though.

5. Great game, if it wasnt for lag comp probably the best cod ever made.

6. Same as 4.

Every thing you said was a fact. Not trolling, I'm just saying that in my book; everything you said is true. Idk how people dealt with MP on BO1 or 2
---
Official Facepalm of the PS3 boards. BANG BANG
PSN: harlem545 or wii-remote545
#7deoxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:11:55 PM(edited)
im dissapointed in you guys, I expected better for from you. I posted the same topic on the xbox board and I got positive replies, posted here and I get: "WaHHH, I hate this game, why am I even posting here?" Here I thought the 360 community was worse.

PS
I think the cod's MPs are fun and enjoyable experiences

---
"Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that.."
Steam: psn_deoxxys
#8FindTheSecretPosted 2/9/2013 7:15:37 PM
deoxxys posted...
im dissapointed in you guys, I expected better for from you. I posted the same topic on the xbox board and I got positive replies, posted here and I get: "WaHHH, I hate this game, why am I even posting here?" Here I thought the 360 community was worse.

PS
I think the cod's MPs are fun and enjoyable experiences

well i know people who think murder is great, doesnt mean i have to agree with their opinion now do i ?
---
"If Lee Harvey Oswald didn't quickscope then I'm not quickscoping."
PSN: sgt_cumalot5713
#9Falling DownPosted 2/9/2013 7:29:59 PM
You have an opinion which you are entitled to and I respect that but I want to say a few things.

Modern warfare, wasn't a fan

Waw, bought it just for zombies,

Mw2, personally I loved teaming with a friend doing all those spec ops missions, it was really enjoyable

Now this brings me to my point,...

Mw3, I felt they ruined spec ops, way less missions and the survival was mediocre at best, they killed what was awesome before, Bo took zombies, kept what was great about (classic maps) and tried new things, some worked and some didn't. Then we get bo2 which in my humble opinion ruined zombies... They had it right, did it justice in Bo and then killed it here, but after 2-3 more map packs who knows how it will end up.

Every game has ups and downs and it is shocking how little the publishers learn from each title and the consumers moving forward.

Ps I never bought a mw3 dlc so I don't know if spec ops got better.
---
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies