3+ months in and I still can't get videos to upload to my Youtube.

#1ForceSensitiveXPosted 2/10/2013 6:00:21 PM
Blops was so hassle-free and straight forward when it came to most things Theater. Blops 2 is shaping up to be the same headache and error-prone POS that MW3 was, and it's all thanks to Elite.

I have my stupid Elite account synced with both my PSN and my Youtube account. Everything says it's good to go, and clips seem to render properly. Not only do they never know on my Youtube account, they never show up on http://www.youtube.com/ps3codblackops2 or EliteTV. When I check recent videos through Elite, my "latest" video is still a Blops video from over a year ago.

Before the Activison support broke to hell and became unusable, they just kept sending me in circles telling me to abandon account after account on Elite and create new ones. Seriously?
---
var name1 = jdak10.val('identity'); var name2 = unceramonius.val('identity');
if (name1 == name2) { alert('Not surprised...'); }
#2FaustXIIPosted 2/11/2013 12:05:01 PM
I have never understood how to do this. When I choose "render video" it only uploads it to Elite, not Youtube. Anyone know the "correct" way?
#3darkshadowmasterPosted 2/11/2013 12:07:23 PM
At least you got your Elite to link to something. Mine just keeps taking me to the page where I click "allow" then back to the elite page saying "LINK YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!"
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#4kuterPosted 2/11/2013 12:13:20 PM
Takes a while...took them 2 week to upload 1 vid of a booster that i recorded, sometime i just feel like getting out my camera and recording directly from my tv